𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏- 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

Warning! This chapter will contain smut!⚠️

*1 month later💕*
~ Your POV❤~

I can talk again! Its november 2th 2018. I still need some rest time. But i can talk with Tom again! Jason is leaving today to see his kids again. Derek stays a little longer. It's 8 a clock in the morning and i woke up from a weird sound. Like some glass fell. I came out bed and looked what the sound was. Tom was standing in the kitchen and there was glass around him. 'Oh fuck, did i wake you up darling? I wanted to give you breakfast in bed but these stupid glasses-'. I kiss him. 'Goodmorning darling'. He smiles. 'Good morning babe, i'll clean up the couch, you are going back to bed. 'Fine'. I walked upstairs and lays in bed again.

30 minutes later Tom came upstairs and gave me my breakfast. It was French Toast, coffee, and some fruits. 'Thank you darling'. Tom smiles and feed me a strawberry. He squeezes a little to hard in the strawberry, so a little piece came a little above my breasts, Tom grabs it off with his mouth. 'Mr Felton'. He smirks. 'I had to clean it up'. He licks his lips. I put my breakfast on the beside table. He smiles and kisses me. What turns in a make out. He took of my shirt, it was only a bra and some shorts now. I climb on top of him and start kissing his neck. Tom rolls over and starts kissing my neck. I let out a moan. 'Be quiet, you don't want Jason and Derek to hear us don't you?'. I shook my head. 'Good girl'. Then we heared a door open. Not from you guys. 'Did i wake them up?. 'I don't hope so'. I put on my shirt and climbed out of bed. Tom grabs my wrist. 'We are going to continue this later right?'. You smile and nod. Tom follows you downstairs.

'Morning'. 'Oh goodmorning lovelies! I didn't wake you guys up right?' Jason says. We both shook our head. 'I'm ready to leave, its 9 A.M now, and i have to drive 4 hours. We both hugged Jason. Then Derek came downstairs. 'I'm going to leave to, i'm gonna see my girlfriend today'. We hugged Derek too and Jason and Derek both walked out.

'We have the house just for the 2 of us, wanna continue what we did later?' Tom says smirking. 'Yes ofcourse'. I kissed him and jumped so he picked me up. He walked over to the couch with me while kissing and throws me on the couch. He climbes on top of me and starts sucking my neck. I let out a moan. Tom took my shirt of and starts kissing my breasts. Then he unclips my bra and throws it away. He sucks one nipple and massages the other, so they both got treated equally. I was a moaning mess. He took of his shirt and my shorts. I rolled over and starts kissing him on his mouth, to his neck, down his chest. I took off his pants and underwear and starts sucking his d!ck. I heard him moan my name. 'Y-your p-er-fect'. I continued and 5 minutes later i layed down my head on his chest. He gives me a moment to rest and rolls over. I put my hands above my head and Tom grabs them both with one hand. He put his d!ck inside me and starts riding me. 'T-Tom'. 'Do i hurt you?'. 'F-faster'. He smirked and goes faster. 'I-i'm gonna cum'. 'Do it my love'. I released and a few seconds he did too. He lays beside me. 'That was amazing'. I nodded. 'Yes'. I snuggled in his chest. 'Tom?'. 'Yes my love?'. 'Did we use protection?'. He gets up quick. 'No...'. 'Oh my God....'.

That was my first smut chapter! And a little heavy i must say. I hope you guys liked this chapter! I'm always open for suggestions!💚