𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓- 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒄 𝑪𝒐𝒏

*2 Days later*

Today has Tom an Comic Con from Origin! I kinda saw that he doesn't want to go, but i don't know  why. He did some comfy clothes on, he didn't really try his best on his looks today.
Me- Do you not want to go?
Tom- Well, on some side, no, I don't wanna go, but I do it for the fans. I can't wait to see all their beautiful faces!!
I laughed and kissed his cheek.
Tom- You still coming with me right?
Me- Of course I am! I just need an comfortable outfit.
I found an hoodie and jeans and got dressed.

An hour skipped and we got in the car and were going on our way to Comic Con.
We arrived and got on the red carpet.
Paparazzi- TOM AND Y/N LOOK HERE, NO TO THE RIGHT
Other paparazzi- Y/N LOOK OVER HERE
I didn't like that they always had to yell. We are trying to look in all the cameras.
Then some paparazzi came close to the rails they had to stay behind and yelled:
Y/N, YOUR GETTING FAT, ARE YOU PREGNANT?!
Tom heard and looked at the paparazzi.
Tom: Leave her the fuck alone!!!! Come with me darling, I'm done on this stupid carpet.
Tom grabbed my hand and walked inside.

We went to the make up studio and I got teary eyes.
Tom wiped them away.
Tom- Ignore the stupid paparazzi, they are assholes sometimes
Me- Sometimes?
Tom laughed
Tom- Always.
Tom kissed me and sat in the make up chair, the make up artist came in.
Courtney- Hello mr. Felton! I'm your make up artist and hair stylist for today!
Tom- Hi
Courtney gave me a dirty look
Courtney- who is this?
Tom- My girlfriend Y/n
Courtney- Mm
Courtney grabbed the make up and started powdering Toms face.
Courtney- Can you turn your face a little to your gf Tommy?
Tom- It's Tom and sure.
Courtney- I can give you nicknames right darling?
Tom- No.
Courtney did the make up on the side of his face and then started with his hair.
She stood before it and ran her fingers through his hair.
Courtney- You have soft hair Tom
Tom- Thanks.
I didn't like Courtney. All she did was flirting. But I just tried to ignore it.
Then I saw that Courtney was litterly playing with his hair.
Me- Wasn't your job to style his hair? Your just playing with it right now.
Courtney- Who is the stylist here? Me or you?
I rolled my eyes.
Tom- Courtney, style my hair now and don't play with it, thank you.
I smiled a bit.
Courtney rolled her eyes and started styling toms hair a bit.
She did it in a little bun, because his hair was still quit long.
When she had to do the forth of his hair, she came really close to Tom and almost sat on his lap.
Tom- Can you get the fuck of me please?
Courtney- I'm doing my work darling.
Courtney didn't move.
Tom looked at me with a look that he's sorry. But I just ignored Courtney. She was an absolute bitch.
When she was done she grabbed Toms face, gave me an evil smile and kissed him.
I started to tear up.
Tom grabbed her waist, turned the chair around and threwed her of.
Tom- Get the fuck away before I call the fucking security.
Courtney stood up, gave me a dirty look and ran away.

Then it was time for the Comic Con.
Me and Tom walked backstage.
Director of Origin- Oh, you must be Y/n, the girlfriend of Tom. And the reason that Tom had to leave that early. (This is the director who Tom got mad of and when he got an anger attack)
Tom gave him a death stare.
Director- I don't really see scars on your face from the accident, and they said you got hit on the head many times.
Natalia (Cos player of Tom in Origin but you can know her to as Tonks in Harry Potter)- Cut it off, she's recovered.
The director just rolled his eyes. I was confused. Why were Tom and that director not nice to each other?

Then it was time for the Comic Con, the host called the names of the cast and they sat all by the table. It was very funny. The cast are good friends with each other.
Fan- I have a question for Tom and Natalia, how is it to work with each other again after the Harry Potter movies?
Natalia and Tom laughed.
Tom- It's very fun to work with this talented actress again, we didn't see each other that much due filming Harry Potter, so in Origin we got to know each other better then we got to do in the Harry Potter movies.
Natalia- Yes I totally agree, Tom is just an amazing actor and friend and I think no one could play Logan Maine better then he did.
Tom smiled.

Time skips and fans are gonna ask their last questions now.
Fan- I have a question for Tom, how is your girlfriend Y/n doing? We haven't heard of her that much.
Tom- Y/n is doing great! She's really tired sometimes and I do everything to take care of her and to make her happy. I will not say anything about what exactly happened that day when she got beaten up, because she is not ready for that, everything in little steps. But she's alive and healthy and that's all what counts.
Fan- Thank you, I love you!
Tom- No problem darling! I love you to!
The fan started to cry.
Tom- That wasn't my meaning!!!
The crowd laughed.
I smiled, I love how nice Tom is to his fans, they really mean so much for him.
Then a fan asked something to the director.
Fan- I have a question for David Flighter. (That isn't the real name of the director, the director from Origin is a women if I understood Google right) were there people on the cast who were hard to work with?
David- There was surely one person who wasn't really easy on the crew.
Fan- Who was it?
David smiled and looked at Tom.
David- Thomas Andrew Felton.
Tom gave David a deathstare.

Comic Con was over and they all walked and they all walked backstage again. Tom was walking away when David yelled: FUCK YOU, YOU RUINED THE WHOLE SHOW FOR ALL OF US, JUST TO SEE YOUR PATHETIC GIRLFRIEND.
Tom came walk up to David and punched him. What turned into a fight.
Me- TOM STOP!
I was trying to pull him away.
Tom- Y/N LET ME THE FUCK GO
Then i saw a fist came through my face and everything went black.....