𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙- 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒆

⚠️Warning: Smut⚠️
Your POV

I laid in bed and burried my head in Tom his pillow. I heard someone entering the room and laying beside me.
Tom- I'm sorry.
Yeah right, like I would believe that. He laid his hand on my lower back, which I pushed away. I turned my back on him, but he turned me back. So I was just laying there, in his arms. We both didn't say anything. He was just playing with my hair. He kissed my head. I felt safe for some reason.

Tom- I shouldn't accuse u for cheating. I like u way more then I like Emma alright? I love u.
Me- I love u to...
Tom pulled me in and kissed me. I kissed him back. Which turned into an make out. He got on top of me and kissed my neck. I let out an moan. His hands slide down my breasts, squeezing them. I moaned louder and he smirked. I pulled of his shirt. He left hickeys everywhere. I took his belt off and pulled his pants down. God he was hard. 
He pulled my pants down and started rubbing my clit. I moaned. He pulled down my underwear and started fingering me. God he was good at this. I grabbed the bedsheets. Tom made out with me while fingering me

After he was done at that, he grabbed two pairs of handcuffs. He tied me to the bed, two wrists at one side. He slid on an condom, grabbed my waist and pushed himself inside of me. God he felt good. I screamed his name out while moaning, which made him go faster. His groans made me even hornier.
Tom- U feel so good
He groaned.
Then he uncuffed me.
Tom- Ur turn love.

I smirked at flipped over. Tom grabbed my waist and I started riding him. He squeezed my waist. He probably liked my breasts bouncing up and down, because he grabbed them and squeezed them hard. I moaned.
Tom- I-i'm gonna cum d-darling..
Me- Do it.
He released in the condom and I released all over his dick.
I got off him and he threw the condom in the trash. He laid next to and wrapped his arms around me.

Tom- I love u
Me- I love u more
Then the twins started crying.
I wanted to stand up but Tom pulled me back.
Tom- I'll go.
Tom pulled some pants on and walked outside of the bedroom. 5 minutes later he came back.
Tom- They just wanted to be hold.
I smiled and he laid down again, pulling me on his chest. He started playing with my hair. I felt my eyes getting weak. I started falling asleep. I felt Tom kissing my head and I fell asleep.

*Next morning*

I woke up to an smell of pancakes. I opened my eyes and saw Tom sitting on the side of my bed.
Tom- Goodmorning beautiful
Me- Morning
I groaned.
Tom- I made u breakfast.
He laid next to me in bed and handed me the plate. I took an bite. Tom always made the best pancakes.
Me- Thank u darling.
Tom- Always darling.

He walked to his closet and grabbed an hoodie and sweatpants of his. He laid them on the bed.
Tom- U probably won't be able to walk, so take some baggy clothes for today.
I smiled and pulled on his clothes. I tried to walk to the bathroom, but Tom was right. I catched myself up by falling against the wall. Tom chuckled and picked me up.

He walked us downstairs and placed me on the couch.
Tom- Let's just walk movies today alright? With some snacks.
I smiled and kissed him.
Me- Sounds good.

A/n: Would u guys like me to maybe write an smut chapter one time but with Toms POV? Hope u all liked this chapter!