𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆- 𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌

⚠️: Little smut

We walked back to the group and they all cheered.
Vanessa- DID U SAY YES?!?!
They all knew about his purpose appearently. I smiled and held up my hand. They all came to hug us.
Derek- Ey mate, take good care of my stepsis. (Ur mom married his dad after ur parents divorced).
Tom- I will.
He walked up to me and hugged my from behind.
Tom- I love you darling.
He kissed my shoulder.
Me- I love you to.
He walked back to his friends and now he started to drink. He was drunk as fuck now. I laughed.
Vanessa- Your man can party good damn.

I yawned. I was tired as fuck. All i needed now is sleep. Tom saw and picked me up in bridal style and walked to our bedroom on the boat. He laid me down in bed and laid on top of me. He started to kiss my neck. He smelled like alcohol.
Me- Mm, only one round, im tired.
He smiled and took off my clothes. He rided me and i was a moaning mess. He stopped after i said i was getting to tired and we both fell asleep.

The next day i woke up and Tom was sitting on a chair next to me with his head laid on his hands.
Me- Morning, what's up?
Tom- My head hurts.
Me- You were drunk as fuck.
Tom- I barely remember last night, only my purpose and when we told our friends.
I laughed.
Tom- Did we had sex? I woke up naked.
Me- We had yeah
Tom- Can't remember it
Me- It wasn't that special.

Then my phone rang.
Police- Hey u speak with the Police station, is this Y/n Y/l/n?
Me- Uhm yeah
Police- The boss of the cinema shared the camera imagines that u got beaten up with us, if we get ur permission, we want to share it with u to.
Me- Uhm yeah u can share it with me.
I heard a message immediately.
Police- It's send. Have a good day.
Me- U to.

I hung up.
Tom- Who was that?
Me- The police, they sended camera imagines that i got beaten up that the cinema sended to the police station.
Tom- Do you want to watch it together?
I nodded nervous and Tom sat laid down on the bed.
I put on the video.
I laid my head on Toms shoulder and he wrapped an arm around me.
Then was the part i got pulled of my motorcycle. I got all flashbacks and i teared up. Then i got beaten up. I burried my head in Toms chest and started to cry.
Tom- Shhhh its okay.
Tom kissed my head.
Tom- They are all assholes.
The video ended and Tom laid my phone on the bedside table and pulled me on top of him.
Tom- I will be here for you no matter what darling.
Tom kissed my head again and then we got dressed.

Today we were going swimming. I pulled on my bikini.

We got in the water and a friend of Tom filmed Tom that he jumped in the water

We got in the water and a friend of Tom filmed Tom that he jumped in the water. The jump didn't go very well. He hugged me from behind and pulled of both under water to give me an under water kiss. We came up again and he kissed me again.
Vanessa- Yes! Thats the good picture of u guys!
Me and Tom looked at eachother and giggled. We came out of the water when it started to rain. Tom and i got dressed in comfy clothes and our friends left to their house again. The boat was all ours. We spended the rest of the afternoon watching movies.

Hope y'all liked this chapter!!!!