𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏- 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚

Warning: this chapter will contain some little sexual assault!⚠️

~Your POV💚~

Its 21:30 now and i have to leave now. I pulled on my dress that bought with Vanessa last month and putted on some make-up.

'Can i burrow your car darling?'. Tom looked up. 'You look beautiful! And yes ofcourse you can!'. I smiled and grabbed the keys of the car. I pulled on a jacket that fits with my dress. I opened the door. 'Bye Tom! I love you!'. 'Bye! I love you too!'. I closed the front door and stepped in the car and drived away.

I try to take another way then where the cinema is. But then i remember that Fireflies is across the cinema. I had no choice. I drove to the cinema. When i arrived and saw the cinema i had a flashback. I grabbed my head. It's just like i felt the pain again when that man punched my head. I tried to ignore it and walked in the club.

'Hey Y/n! Good to see you!'. Vanessa came walked up to me. 'Hey V!'. We walked further in the club. 'Hey Y/n! You have to try this drink! It's the best!' Micheal said. I looked concerned. 'No thank you, i can't take any alcohol, i'm pregnant remember?'. 'Oh yeah, i forgot'. I laughed a bit. I saw a man look at me. He did not make eye contact. He looked at my body. I quickly looked away. Then Lisa, another close friend came up to me. She looked drunk. 'Hey Y/n, try thisss, it's really gooddd'. 'Lisa, im pregnant'. She pushed the glass in my hand. 'One glass'. I sighed and drank it all up in one time. I felt a little dizzy. 'That's all, let's dance'. We walked to the dancefloor and started to jump and dance. Then i felt 2 hands on my hips. It was the man from earlier. 'Let me go'. 'No, your mine'. He grabbed my neck and started to kiss it rougly. Then i saw a flash. A camera. I kept trying to push the man away. But he was stronger. Another camera flash. Fuck, the paparazzi spot me. 'LET ME THE FUCK GO' i said and punched him in his crotch. He letted me go in pain.

'What happened Y/n?'. 'A man tried to fuck me, just forget it'. We started to dance again. Then your favourite hardcore song came up (Choose for yourself😊). My friends and i jumped and danced and the time of our lives. For the first time i totally forgot my accident. I felt free. I took one more glass. Now i stop. I didn't want to harm the baby. Vanessa wasn't drunk to, she kept taking care of me. I saw Lisa making out with a man. 'Ew'. Vanessa laughed. 'I'll be back, or not, cya!' Lisa said and took the man out the club. 'We will never see her again' Vanessa said laughing. 'Agreed'. We were with 4 friends left. 'Where is my man?' Vanessa said. I looked around. 'Over there! Hes probably get another drink'. Vanessa laughed. 'I guess we are the only ones who are not drunk'. I nodded. Another song came. It felt like the music was harder. I felt dizzy. But was not drunk.

Vanessa kept dancing and didn't saw that i was struggling with keep standing. I felt really dizzy at this moment. I grabbed Vanessa's shoulder. 'Are you okay'. 'I-i' the music stopped, the dancing people stopped screaming, i felt my body falling on the ground. 'SOMEBODY HELP, SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE'. I heard Vanessa scream. Other people were screaming 'Call 911!'. I felt arms around my body. Then i felt nothing. Everything went black. Like it was the end of the world.....

Sorry i'll leave you guys with a cliffhanger! But i really love suprises!! I hoped you guys liked this chapter! I'm always open for suggestions! Love you all!💋