𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆- 𝑳𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒓

Another few months later *16 august 2019*

The babies can be born any time soon now. We have everything. The beds, breastfeed stuff, and cute clothes. Through the days i felt more cramps, the docters said it was good, we have to wait until the water breaks.

I am in the shower right now. Just relaxing and letting the warm water run down my body. I grabbed my body scrub and massaged it over my body. I heard some weird noises from a dog, but Willow and Tom are probably playing.

I got out of the shower and got dressed Toms hoodie and his Teddy Fresh pants. I got out of the bathroom and i saw the babies room door was wide open. I walked in and saw Willow laying there with a matress. It was ripped and all the fluff was out.
Me- Oh my- TOM COME HERE
Tom ran upstairs.
Tom- What's wrong darling?
Me- Don't u see?! Willow ripped the matress. The babies can be born any time soon now!!
Tom- She is a puppy, they do things like that. Don't be dramatic.
Me- Dramatic?! YOU WERE GONNA WATCH HER.
Tom- I CAN'T WATCH A PUPPY 24/7, ITS NOT MY BAD SHE JUST RAN UPSTAIRS AND DID THAT.
Me- AND WHO IS GONNA CLEAN THIS UP NOW?!
Tom- You. I'm gonna go for a walk with Wills.
Me- IM 9 MONTHS PREGNANT WITH TWINS.
Tom- I DON'T CARE, CLEAN THAT SHIT UP.

Tom walked away with Willow following him. I grabbed a bag and tried puts all the fluff in it. I can't move the matress away alone. I grabbed my phone and texted Vanessa.
Me- Hey! I have a problem, can you come over?
Vanessa- Onw!!!
15 minutes later i heard the bell. I opened up and Vanessa was standing there. We both walked to the babies room.
Vanessa- Where is Tom? I assume he is gonna help u with this right?
Me- Nope, he took Willow for a walk.
Vanessa- Well, let's order a mattress first.
We went online and ordered the mattress from the same brand as the old one.
Vanessa dragged the old one downstairs and we brought it to a place u can drop big old garbage.
We went to a few baby shops because we were bored and then it was evening already.
Tom was still not back. He was at Derek's, Derek posted a Instagram post with him that he's wearing an Azkaban shirt. Me and V ordered pizza. I had my favorite and she had pepperoni.
We watched a few series when I fell a weird feeling in my vagina. Water was running down my legs.
Me- Oh my God V.
Vanessa- What?
Me- My water broke.
Vanessa stood up and jumped from excitement.
Vanessa- I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT.
I laughed.
Me- Will Tom be back in time?
Vanessa- If he isn't I will call him. I'm gonna call 911 because google said I had to do that when someone's water broke.

I walked to the kitchen. I can't wait to be a mom. I grabbed an apple when I felt dizzy. I dropped the apple on the floor and sat down on the floor.
Vanessa came run up to me.
Vanessa- Yeah and she just dropped on the floor- no she is still awake, she's just dizzy I think.

Then the call ended. I softly started to cry.
Me- It hurts so bad and i just want Tom next to me.
Vanessa- I promise he will.
Vanessa hugged me tight.

Toms POV
Me- Alright i think its time to go home.
Derek- Alright mate, it was fun!
Me- It was! Bye!
Derek- Bye!
I walked out of the house and stepped in my car. On the way i brought Y/n a bouquet of flowers so make it up to her. Willow was barking alot in the backseat.

When i arrived home there was an ambulance standing for our house and Y/n was about to be dragged in it with an bed. I panicked.
I stepped out and ran to Vanessa.
Vanessa- Ah! Look who's here!
Me- What happened to Y/n?!
Vanessa- Her water broke, so you better grab the baby bag and jump in that ambulance car! I already ordered a new matress.
I ran inside. I was panicking. What if Y/n was in alot of pain?! I grabbed the baby bag and ran outside and sat down in the ambulance next to Y/n.
Me- Hey darling its okay, I'm here.
Y/n- T-tom? It's hurts to bad..
I stroked her cheek.
Me- It's alright, your so strong.
After 5 minutes Y/n fell asleep and i held her hand tight.
I'm about to be a dad...

Wanted to leave a cliffhanger hehe. Chapter 36 soon!