𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐- 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆

⚠️ Warning: Sexual assault/r@pe and acting smut
Its been a few weeks and I already shot a few scenes. But today I have to do the sex scene. I am really nervous about it because I really don't know how I feel about doing it with Fernando. I just don't feel really comfortable around him and all he does is flirting. But I can't change it anymore so I am just gonna try my best today. I pulled on a hoodie from Tom and some jeans and went downstairs. Tom was already sitting there reading my script.
Tom- Is that Fernando guy nice to u?
Me- Oh uhm yeah
Tom- Because if he's not u or I can step to the producer of the movie.
Me- I'll be fine Tom.
Tom- Ok
He walked to the kitchen and made breakfast. I could see he was pissed.
Me- Is there something in the script u don't like?
Tom- No. Don't worry about it.
Me- Okay, if u want to you can come with me to set today.
A smile appeared on Toms face.
Tom- I would love that.
I walked up to him and cuddled him from behind.
He turned around and kissed me.
Tom- I just want you to be comfortable today okay? I wish I had the roll of that husband and not a stranger you know for a month.
Me- I'll be fine, I promise.
Tom smiled.

It was time to leave now and we both got ready. Tom grabbed a bag for me and packed my script and some lunch. He walked up to me and gave it to me.
Me- Thanks mom.
Tom laughed and kissed my cheek.
Tom- One day I'm gonna do that for those two lil angels.
He pointed at Harry and Hannah.
I smiled.
Me- Ur mom has the keys from the house right?
Tom- She has, she can come in whenever she wants.
I smiled and we stepped in the car.

On the way Tom put on some Hamilton music. He sang along with it and I took a video with it to post om my Instagram story, Tom had his hand on my thigh and in the video u could see that, but you didn't care.

You two arrived at the studio and some cast mates greeted you with an hug. They were kinda nervous that Tom was watching them act today. Me and Tom walked to my trailer and I sat down in the make up chair. 
Make up stylist- So, today is the sex scene, how you feel about it?
Me- I'm nervous, but it's gonna be fine i think. Thanks for asking Lilli.
Lilli- Of course. Now you gotta pick the lingerie for the scene.
Lilli pointed at a closet and when I opened it there were three sets of lingerie in it.
Me- Which one should I choose Tom?
Tom- The black one is hot.
I smiled and pulled on the black lingerie.
Lilli- Okay now we gotta contour your body.
I nodded and Lilli started contouring my body.

When she was done she gave me the clothes I had to wear and we walked to the set where it was about to happen.
Tom- Okay darling, you know what to do, if u get uncomfortable, make an face like that or talk with him after about it. I know ur script as well okay?
Me- Okay.
Tom kissed me one last time and I walked to Fernando.
Fernando- Morning gorgeous, ready for our scene?
Me- Stop calling me fray and yeah I am.
Fernando looked Tom.
Fernando- Still with that British dude? I thought he might of had a make over and got rid of that greasy long hair.
Me- Stop it.
Fernando chuckled. Then it was time to film.
Producer- Quiet on the settt, anddddd ACTION

I walked in the bedroom and started doing my lines.
Me- Hard day love?
Fernando- Yeah, kind off, some dudes you who didn't want to pay their fucking money.
Me- Need some distraction?
I unzipped my dress and I was standing in lingerie now.
Fernando walked up to me and started kissing my neck roughly.
I fake moaned and Fernando threw me on the bed.
He sat on top of me and ripped off my bra. Which made me gasp. He squeezed my breasts, which wasn't in the script. I began to get nervous.
He started fake riding me and I fake moaned again.
Then his hand moved down to my vagina. He kissed my neck and I fake moaned again.
He started fingering me which was absolutely not in the script. I teared up and Tom saw. He looked down and something going up and down and one of Fernando his hands were under the blankets.

Toms POV
Me- Stop this scene.
Producer- Why?
Me- That man is fingering my fiancé which is not in the script.
The producer looked down now to and saw.
Producer- CUT
Fernando kept going.
Me- HE SAID CUT NOW GET OFF MY FUCKING FIANCÉ.
Fernando stopped and got off Y/n. I ran up to her and held her tight.
Fernando- It was just a scene you weirdo.
Me- You fucking assaulted her.
Fernando- She needed someone good for her to do it. Not some homeless looking man who thinks they can act good.
Producer- FERNANDO THATS ENOUGH, UR FIRED, GET OUT.
Fernando chuckled, pulled his clothes on and left the building.

Your POV
Producer- I am so sorry that happened. If u want to you can go home now.
I nodded slowly and pulled on my clothes, Tom wrapped his arms around me and he comforted me while I was walking crying to my trailer again....

A/n: Hope y'all liked this chapter! I'm so sorry for all the people who were going through this. <\3  I love you all x

PS: i didnt mean what i said with Toms long hair, i loved his long hair <3