𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆- 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔

Time skip to Christmas!!!

It's Christmas today! I woke up very early and Tom was still asleep. I couldn't get up because he was holding me to tight. I kissed his cheek and carefully grabbed my phone, so he wouldn't wake up. I scrolled through Instagram until I heard sounds and felt Tom move.
Tom groaned and I kissed his cheek.
Me- Morning sleepy head.
Tom- Morning beautiful, how long are you awake?
Me- 20 minutes now, I waited until you woke up to.
Tom kissed my cheek at got up.

We both got dressed and then ate breakfast. Under the Christmas tree were lots of presents, Tom had more presents under the tree then i had, but V is taking the puppy tonight.

Tom- So i was thinking, can we celebrate Christmas tonight with just the two of us? Since i know you we celebrated Christmas with all of our friends. But it's okay when you want to invite friends.
Me- We can celebrate with just the two of us. Vanessa is only coming over to bring your present, it was so big to hide here.
Tom- Our house is huge.
Me- Your that kind of person who is gonna search.
Tom- Yeah that's true.

Hours skipped and James and Oliver were coming over this afternoon. The bell rang and Tom opened up. James and Oliver came in with bags.

Oliver- Merry Christmas! We wanted to give you guys some present, we can't come tonight, so we are giving you guys now.
You and Tom bought a few Playstation games for the boys and they gave you some stuff for the baby.
James- This is some stuff you will mostly need as a mom. Oh and Tom, we found something super cool and we wanted to give it you.
James gave Tom a present and when Tom opened it, it was a unicorn plush.
Oliver- When you say something, it will repeat what you are saying.
Tom laughed and putted some bateries in the unicorn.
Tom- Hi
Unicorn- Hi
Tom laughed
Tom- Amazing.

Later you saw that Tom posted a video with it on Instagram.
Tom- Happy bloody christmas
Unicorn- Happy bloody Christmas
Tom- All i have is a huge silver penis on my forehead.
Unicorn- All i have is a huge silver penis on my forehead.
Tom- AH he's brilliant! He makes me so happy!

I commented: Classic Tom jeez😂
5 minutes later I saw Tom liked the comment. Then Tom walked in.
Tom- What do u mean with classic, my lady?
Me- That video is litterly you in your life behind the camera. A weirdo, but my weirdo.
Tom laughed and kissed my cheek.
Tom- God i love you.
Me- I love you to weirdo.

After 2 hours James and Oliver left, you guys were going on a investegation after Christmas. Then it was time for dinner.
Me- What should i cook tonight?
Tom- Nothing
Me- You wanna have that much hunger on Christmas?
Tom- I am taking you for dinner darling. You look beautiful already so you dont have to change.
I blushed.
Tom grabbed my hand and we left for dinner.

Tom always took me to an really expensive restaurant. So this time to.
We both ordered the limited edition Chirstmas meal. It was steak in forms of Christmas trees, vegatables, and a red wine. Tom took your hand and kissed it.
Tom- Merry Christmas darling.
Me- Merry Christmas love.
As dessert you guys took a sorbet in the Christmas colors and you guys headed back home.

1 hour skipped and it was time for the presents. Then i heard the bell.
Tom- I open.
He stood up but i pushed him down.
Me- No. I don't want you to see your present this early.
I stood up and opened the door.
Vanessa stood there with the puppy.
Me- Thank u V, Merry Christmas.
Vanessa- Merry Christmas.
We hugged and then she left again.
Me- Can i give my present first?
Tom nodded and i smiled.
Me- Okay little one, when i open the door, you will run very fast.
The pup did nothing.
Then i opened the door and the pup ran through the door and jumped on the couch.
Tom- Oh my- did u got us a puppy?
Me- I did
Tom stood up, picked me up and spinned me around.
Tom- Thank you darling, i love you.
Me- I love you to
Then the puppy barked.
Tom- Whats the name of this little one?
Me- You choose.
Tom- Hmmm what gender?
Me- Girl
Tom- I always thought Willow was a beautifull name for a female dog.
Me- I love it!!
Tom sat down by Willow.
Tom- Welcome to the family Willow Felton.
I laughed and sat down next to him.

I gave him dog stuff, a watch and a bracelet more. Tom gave me expensive jewerly, parfume, dress, and some baby stuff.
Tom- This thing you use to make breast milk, i heard you talk about it with V.
Me- Thank you darling.
We maked some couple photo's and then we watched Christmas movies until we fell asleep.