Chapter fourthy one- meeting.

⚠️Warning: smut and for some people maybe daddy issues? And then not the sexual way⚠️
It's been a week since the meeting and today I am meeting the man who plays my husband. We are gonna meet up at a Spanish restaurant to get the vibes we have in the movie. I put om a dress and put on make up.
Tom- U look gorgeous, I should come to, then I can show him ur mine.
Me- Babe, I just work with him and this is just a little meeting. I only have eyes for you.
He smiled and I kissed him. He kissed back arms wrapped his arm around my waist.
Tom- Good luck.
Me- Thank u darling.
We shared an passionate kiss and I left the house.

On the way there I listened to some music from Harry Styles. My favorites are She, Kiwi and Sign of the times. I arrived at the restaurant and the person was already sitting there. He gave me a nice wave and I got out of the car. I sat down at our table and we shook hands.
Man- Nice to meet you, I am Fernando.
Me- I am Y/n, nice to meet you.
He looked me up and down and bite his lip a little.
Fernando- U look beautiful
Me- Ehm thank u.
Fernando only looked at my body and not at my face, which made me a bit uncomfortable.
Fernando- So, where are u from?
Me- I'm from England, but my mom is Spanish and my dad is French. So I'm not really British I think
Fernando- So u have Spanish blood? Good for the movie.
I smiled.
Fernando- U have an beautiful smile
Me- Thank u.

Fernando- What does your dad think of dating an Spanish woman? Does they learn each other their languages?
Me- Oh uhm my dad left us when I was 3/4, toxic relationship.. now I have a stepdad around.
Fernando- Oh I'm sorry. Is he nice to u?
Me- Very.
Fernando- Do u have another man around? Boyfriend, husband, or a woman, girlfriend, wife?
Me- I have an fiancé yeah. His name is Tom.
Fernando looked disappointed. Like he didn't like I was engaged.
Fernando- Not an Spanish or French man? Tom is not an really Spanish or French name in my opinion...
Me- He's British.
Fernando- How did u two meet?
Me- My stepdad is producer from the serie 'The Flash', I help my stepdad with that sometimes and there's when I met Tom
Fernando- Is it an actor? What's his last name?
Me- Felton
Fernando- That Draco Malfoy guy? Mm, don't really like him. His acting is going down and so are his looks.
He laughed a little.
Me- Can u not talk like that about my fiancé?
Fernando- All I'm saying is u need a man who is Spanish or French. U don't want a Spanish/French baby mixed with some British dude.
I gave him an death stare.

Me- I already have children with him and they are perfect.
Fernando- Okay, well I have to go, I have another meeting.
Me- Okay, bye, see u on set.
Fernando- I had fun. I see u on set.
He walked to his car and drove away, I got to my car and drove home to.

Me- I'm home darling
Tom walked up to me and kissed my forehead.
Tom- How was it?
Me- It was okay
Tom- U sure?
Me- Yeah, can u teach me how to do those scenes?
Tom smirked.
Tom- Yeah let's do it.

We walked in the living room.
Tom- First you need to know how to fake tongue kiss.
He pulled me closer by my waist and I blushed.
Tom- U touch each other lips and move your mouth like ur real kissing with tongue, but without the tongue.
Tom kissed me and I kissed back, doing it perfectly.
Tom- Perfect!
I pulled him to my lips again and kissed him with tongue.
Tom smirked.
Tom- Do u understand the kissing part?
Me- I do.

Tom laid me on the couch and sat on top of me.
Tom- With sex scenes the man is on top. Well in Spanish films.
I nodded.
Tom- The woman and man keep only their underwear on. So that guy has to see ur breasts.
I nodded nervously.
Tom- The guy just starts riding you but w underwear on and moans in acting.
Me- What if he gets hard?
Tom- Then or u make an blooper or u wait until the end of the scene and talk with him about it.
I nodded.
Tom took his and mine off.
Me- What are you doing?
Tom- You have to feel how it is to do such an scene.
Tom started riding me and groaned. I moaned not in acting. It actually felt good.

I felt Tom getting hard. Then he stopped.
Me- I wanna have a talk with u about getting hard while doing a-
Tom- Oh fuck off.
Tom kissed me roughly and laid on top of me. He kissed my neck and squeezed my breasts.
I moaned in pleasure.
Tom took my panties off and started fingering me. I kept moaning until I came.
Tom- U came. I am not done with u yet.
Tom took his boxers off and smashed his full length inside of me, I moaned and almost screamed.
Tom smirked at his view.
After another two rounds Tom laid next to me.
Tom- I assume your not gonna do this with your acting partner?
I laughed.
Me- Of course not.
Tom kissed me head. He wrapped his arms around me and then fell asleep.
And I am not gonna tell that Fernando flirted with me and talked bad about him.....

Hey guys! The title from my new chapter is not fancy like all the others bc my phone is broke so I use my iPad atm🥲✌🏼