46| Court House

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 20, 2021 |

| 𝗞𝗲'𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝘄𝗶𝘀 |
| 𝗞𝗲𝗞𝗲 |

"I don't give a fuck what she did, she ain't getting locked up

"I don't give a fuck what she did, she ain't getting locked up. They out they rabbit ass mind." I talked my shit as me, Kentrell, Amaria, and O'mara walked up to the court house.

We took Katlin to Sherhonda house, along with Taylin.

Still don't like that ugly ass bitch but she know better not to try me with our kids.

I will respectfully pain her face with bullets and make her pretty.

It was Orella court day and I'm just saying, she ain't staying in jail.

Me and Kentrell came loaded with money, so they can put any type of bond they want.

We gone pay that shit.

Going in, the security guards did a quick check on all of us, we had to leave everything in the car basically.

Making our way to the front aisle, sitting on the benches.

Moments later, the inmates were being let in and me and Kentrell looked for Orella.

She was the last female to walk in, all orange, handcuffs on, hair pinned up in a ponytail, and a smile on her face.

Looking as if she had just got done laughing.

Hmmmm fuck she laughing for?

"She really don't give a fuck." Kentrell mumbled, laughing.

"That's our baby, you already know she don't." I chuckled, sitting back.

I noticed her staring at us, and I turned my head to her. "You good mama?"

"Nope, fuck was that video?" She asked.

"Obviously you stupid." Kentrell said as he continued to look forward.

The judge hadn't came in yet.

"Stupid? How?" She mugged him.

"We were drugged, basically set up. You did all this for nothing, you should know we'd never cheat on you." I explained and her face softened.

"Now look at yo ass, looking stupid in the face and shit when you coulda came to us asking. We wouldn't have lied, I should beat yo ass for doing this shit and making me have to walk in a court room." Kentrell started snapping, turning his attention to her.

"Nigga shut the fuck up talking to me because you woulda set the world un fire if that was me and KeKe cheating, no questions asked. Probably woulda killed us." She had a comeback and he laughed a bit.