45| Orella Gone Crazy

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 19, 2021 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 |
| 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

"What you mean?" I asked Orella sister, as I got Katlin out her arms and  KeKe allowed O'mara and Amaria to come in the house closing the door

Amaria was crying and so was Katlin but she stopped crying when I held her in my arms.

"Ha miss you." O'mara said as she hugged onto my leg.

"Looks like you did too." KeKe chuckled.

"Where's Orella?" I asked, looking back at her sister.

This lil girl better get the fuck off my leg, unless she want my leg to throw her.

"Ion know, that's what I'm worried about." Amaria wiped her tears. "She killed two girls in the front of my house, and now she's just going crazy."

"Two girls? What they look like?" KeKe asked as we walked to the living room.

"Is she ever gonna let my leg go?" I asked tryna walk.

"Maybe, or maybe not, she really loves you." Amaria explained as I sat down.

I handed KeKe Katlin, and she took her as I grabbed O'mara off my leg and she smiled at me.

"Youngboy, I ike yo music." She smiled big.

"Thank you." I smiled, sitting her down on seat next to me and handed her a couple hundreds.

"Why?" She looked confused. "Me don't need it."

"Just take it." I said. "But aye where you say Orella at?"

"I don't know, all I know is she told all of us that she loved us and disappeared." Amaria shrugged. "I tried to stop her, I really did and now I see on the news that she's wanted."