44| Jazz Returns

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 13, 2021 |

| 𝗝𝗮𝘇𝗹𝘆𝗻 𝗠𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 |
| 𝗝𝗮𝘇𝘇 |

"This bitch got me sooooo fucked up, she think I'm about to die because of her?" I asked Chaya

"This bitch got me sooooo fucked up, she think I'm about to die because of her?" I asked Chaya. "Hell no."

She sniffled. "Fuck that bitch, on my mama imma kill that hoe."

Arabian broke up with her recently, and she ain't been doing shit but crying.

I mean I don't blame her, they were together for years but there's plenty of other bitches in the fucking sea.

And I'm not tryna be a dead bitch, so imma explain to Orella what the fuck happened.

Pulling up to her sisters house, I parked on the side as me and her got out.

Going up to the door, it opened before I could even knock.

I had called her up, and told her we needed to talk.

She seemed angry with me, but once I explain why I did what I did, she wouldn't be anymore.

At least I hope not.

Orella stepped aside, letting us in and we walked in.

"So what specifically you want? Cause ian allowing y'all no further in this house." She looked at me.

"I just wanted to let you know, it wasn't my idea for any of this. I had nothing to do with it, my life was threatened. I had a gun to my head, so I'm sure you woulda did the same." I explained.

"Mane that hoe gone pay, on everything I love, she gone die." Chaya continued to cry and I sighed.

"Arabian is probably with youngboy and KeKe right now, ion know what they doing. But I know she has it out for them." I continued to fill her in. "Also, Kayy is Arabian sister."

"I knew them hoes looked alike, expect Arabian titties look brick hard." Orella shooked her head, laughing a bit. "Bet, now one more thing."

"Yeah?" I smiled at her.

She took out a gun, and my eyes shot wide. "What are you doing? I'm helping you."

"But you also know way too much." She walked closer to me. "We wouldn't be in this situation if you wouldn't have known shit."