10| Gang Gang

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 10, 2020 |

| 𝗞𝗲'𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝘄𝗶𝘀 |
| 𝗞𝗲𝗞𝗲 |

| 𝗞𝗲'𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝘄𝗶𝘀 || 𝗞𝗲𝗞𝗲 |

"You want me to meet who?" Orella laughed. "Yeah that's not happening."

"Why not? You scared?" I asked while playing with her fingers.

Me, her, and Kentrell was laid up in the bed together.

It's morning time, like 10 something, we had already did our morning routine but decided to lay back down since it's early.

I laid comfortably on Kentrell with my back slightly against him, as she was hugged up on the side of him with her head in his neck.

Ion know if Kentrell was sleep or if he was just laying there listening to us.

"Noooooo, I just don't wanna meet them." She mumbled hiding her face in Kentrell neck as I smiled.

"You must be scared." Kentrell mumbled. "Acting like a lil baby."

This nigga been laying here acting like he dead to the world.

Whole time he been listening to our conversation.

Anyways, for the past few days me and Kentrell been having Orella over a lot.

Like all the time, since I told him my idea and he's a hundred percent with it.

I knew he would like it anyways, I could see the way he be looking at Orella.

But ian jealous of that though, because we show each other equal attention.

For anything he'd be the jealous one.

Ian even bisexual, but I'd be with all that gay shit for Orella.

"Why you scared?" I asked her. "Our friends chill."

"Most times." Kentrell mumbled and I laughed, since he wasn't lying.

"Ion know, I see them on the internet and they look like they gone talk about me the minute they see me." She explained.

"Well for one they already seen you, know about you, just never met you." I shrugged.

"Yeah, since we be talking about you to them." Kentrell said.