34| Bad People

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 10, 2021 |

| 𝗢𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 |
| 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 |

| 𝗢𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 || 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 |

"Stoppppp moveeeee." I laughed as I ran from KeKe while she sprayed me with a water gun.

"Nope, y'all wanna start the same off by dumping a bucket of water on me. I got you and they ass." She said as she continued to chase me.

"BUT WAS I HOLDING IT!? BABYJOE WAS" I yelled running backwards while spraying her back with my water gun.

It's been days since I had my head injury or whatever, and I'm doing better.

Just know not to play fight with Kentrell anymore.

Actually kinda scared of him.

And I think he knows it.

But I might not be like that for long.

Right now, me, KeKe, Kentrell, and the gang were having a water fight in Kentrell's back yard.

Ion know who winning since everybody just shooting everybody.

It doesn't matter though, we having fun.

"Ion care, I wanted to come to you." She shrugged continuing to spray water out of it.

Out of nowhere Kentrell came dumping a whole bottle water down her hair.

"NOW NIGGA YOU KNOW THAT AIN'T HOW IT GO!!!!" KeKe yelled turning around hitting him with the water gun as he busted out laughing.

I felt somebody spraying me and I looked out the corner of my eyes seeing Ben with this big ass water gun.

Then Kd came.

And that's when I knew it was time to go.

I ran and hid behind Babyjoe. "They spraying meeee, now you fire back."

"Girl do I look like a knight?" He asked while laughing.

"See niggas talk too damn much." I smacked my lips. "AYE HE SAID SPRAY HIM"

I walked smooth the fuck away from him and walked into Kentrell as he scooped me up.

"Thought KeKe was beating yo ass." I laughed.