43| Arabian Time

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 28, 2021 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 |
| 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 || 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

"Calm down KeKe, I told you its gone be okay." I tried to make her stop crying.

That's all she been doing.

Orella just got Katlin, and left.

She said something about saving our life or something, I don't know, and I'm confused as the fuck.

But I know she ain't getting away from us that soon.

"I miss my other baby Kentrell, I can't help it." She cried. "I'm sorry."

"Girl stop fucking crying, instead of crying you should be stalking her." I shrugged smiling.

"You been stalking her?" She rose her head up off my chest and I chuckled.

"Yup, I know where she at." I smiled. "With her sisters."

"Why you ain't try to make her come back?" She said. "She coulda been back by now."

Before I could respond, I heard somebody knocking on our door.

We both got up, and went downstairs.

KeKe ran to the door, unlocking it, and opening the door but then immediately sighed. "The fuck you want?"

I walked up behind her, seeing Arabian standing there.

"I don't get invited in? You know we were once friends." She titled her head.

KeKe rolled her eyes, stepping to the side. "You got about 10 minutes, I shouldn't give you that."

She walked in fully, and looked at us smiling. "I just wanted to come over here and ask you guys something."

I stayed quiet, just waiting for her to continue.

Acting like she got a dick down her throat, bitch talk.

"Go on....." KeKe said.

"Do you guys ever know a girl named Kaylyn?" She asked. "She was my sister."

I held in my laugh, looking at KeKe as KeKe smiled.