35| Trapped

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 20, 2021 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 |
| 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

"Baby you should let me hold you, let me be the one to give you everything you want and need

"Baby you should let me hold you, let me be the one to give you everything you want and need." KeKe sung as her and Orella walked around the house cooking.

"Baby good love and protection, I love yo imperfections, you are my selection, on God." Orella sung along.

"BOW BITCH KICK YO DOOR!!" I yelled since ian know what song they was singing.

"No, we in our pop smoke mood." Orella chuckled.

"What's the song y'all was singing? Sound like a good song to play while fucking." I shrugged.

"You like shit like that?" Orella asked. "And it's called imperfections."

"Yeah he like shit like that, he just don't show it." KeKe smirked. "We did a lot of shit together."

"Like what?" Orella asked.

"Okay so he had told me to do the four legged spider-" KeKe started and I cut her off.

"Don't tell that girl that." I said looking at her crazy.

"Why not?" She asked laughig.

"Just don't say shit." I shooked my head and looked at Orella. "She ain't ready.

"Nigga let her talk before I knock them dents out yo forehead." Orella mugged me.

"No you not, you know you ain't gone do that. Didn't I almost kill you?" I asked her.

Then I realized what I said.

Orella went quiet and turned back around continuing to cook.

KeKe sighed, walking to me and pulling me out of my seat walking me away from her.

"You do realize what you said right or am I tripping?" She asked.

"I ain't even mean to say that." I sighed. "She know I love her and wouldn't do that shit."

"You got a hard way of showing you love somebody.' KeKe shooked her head. "

"KeKe don't even do that, we both know I'm aggressive without even trying." I looked down at her.