22| The Night Is Young

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 |

| 𝗢𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 |

KeKe, Kentrell, and Orella made it to their house in no time, going in, and heading straight upstairs.

Two girls both frustrated and annoyed from the previous event, while Kentrell was just thinking about one thing.

"Y'all mad?" Kentrell asked them.

"Man about hoes that wanna be us? I think the fuck not." KeKe rolled her eyes as they entered their bedroom.

Kentrell laid back on the bed and smiled at them. "Okay, well since all not. Let fuck, let have a lil sex."

KeKe and Orella looked at each other before shrugging. "Okay."

"Sooo y'all just gone agree?" He asked.

"You is off punishment, and we do want some dick." Orella shrugged before KeKe gently pushed her to Kentrell and she fell on top of him while he pulled her into a deep kiss.

KeKe smirked watching them as she walked up to Orella starting to take Orella clothes off.

Kissing down her body as her dress slowly started to fall to the floor, as KeKe undressed herself, and Orella undressed Kentrell.

Kentrell grabbed Orella by her neck before slowly pulling away lightly biting her lip bottom lip before flipping them over.

"I get no dick first?" KeKe pouted.

(A/n: main reason I couldn't be in no threeway– hoe stop touching my nigga💀)

"You is, you don't wanna watch me and Orella?" Kentrell smirked and she nodded her head smirking back.

"I do." KeKe said.

Kentrell wasn't up for the foreplay at the moment, all he wanted to do was fuck.

Grabbing Orella legs, he pulled her closer to him, lining his tip up with her entrance before sliding into her fastly.

Orella let out a low moan as he started thrusting inside of her, letting out a couple of groans while KeKe watched feeling herself become wet.

She bit onto her lip as she watched Kentrell speed up his pace, wrapping his hand around Orella neck aggressively.

Kentrell groaned loudly, pushing his dick deeper and deeper into Orella, as she grabbed onto his arm pressing her nails in his skin moaning louder.

KeKe was getting anxious, and she couldn't take it.

"Fuckkkkk." Orella moaned, shutting her eyes tightly as his strokes got faster and harder by the the second.

"Kentrelll how you expect me to take this shit?" KeKe whined laying down on her back and he looked at her, never stopping what he was doing.

"I dare you to do it, watch I beat yo ass." He told her, already knowing what she was about to do next and she pouted.

"Yes massa." She mumbled lowly so he wouldn't hear her.