33| Health Issues

| 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗸𝗼, 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 |
| 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 |
| 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 || 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

"Mane Ian even mean to do that." I sighed as KeKe paced around crying loudly.

"What if she's dead?" She asked straight crying like a newborn baby. "She hasn't woken up yet, and we've done everything."

We ain't call the ambulance or nothing cause let's be honest, Orella the only one that can speak they language.

So we been trying to wake her up.

"She not dead, ion think she dead. Her heart still beating." I mumbled pushing back tears as I looked down at her.

"First she almost drowned and now this." KeKe said as she sat on the floor by Orella. "She's always getting hurt."

"By me." I sighed.

"Don't you fucking do that." She slapped me. "Don't put this shit on you, you ain't try to."

"But I still did it though." I shooked my head. "And stop fucking slapping me before I take my shoe off and slap yo ass across the face with it."

"We really about to get to arguing when our girlfriend could be dying?" She asked me.

"You started it." I shrugged.

"Wait we stupid as well." She said. "We ain't try mouth to mouth."

"You must think I was born a doctor? Ion know this shit." I mugged her.

She pushed me out the way and scooted closer to Orella.

I watched as she started doing that mouth to mouth shit.

At least I think that's it, ion normally see shit like this.

Nest thing you know, Orella gasped and rose up some as KeKe sat back away from her.

"Damn what the fuck happened?" She held her head looking at us.

"Babygirl you been out of it all day." I said considering it's now around 10 something at night.

"Yeah cause you threw her to the wall and made her almost die, for the second time." KeKe mumbled.

"But didn't you just say this isn't my fault?" I asked her.