7| When it rain, it pours

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 5, 2020 |

| 𝗢𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 |
| 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 |

"Where we going? Why you wanted me to get all dressed up?" I asked my ex, as I got inside her car

It was late at night and she just called wanting me to get dressed, and said she was picking me up soon.

I wasn't gonna go until she started blowing up my phone, so I just said fuck it.

"Damn Rella, you can't speak before you go to questioning shit?" She sighed as I looked at her.

"Fuck is you talking to me like that for? Ian even do shit, just asked a question." I shrugged. "HEYYY, is that what you want?"

She mugged the fuck out of me while driving. "You know not to talk to me like that, I'll kill yo ass right now and leave yo body on the side of the road."

"Yeah I know you will." I mumbled while getting on my phone.

Sometimes, Danielle brought out the sensitive side in me.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bold and you know hood type but she make me sensitive, and sometimes she make me feel so weak.

So that's where me being all sensitive and quiet comes from.

"What's wrong with you now?" She asked me and I shooked my head.

"Nothing, whatever you want let just get it over with so I can go home." I turned my phone off, tapping my nail against the screen.

She chuckled. "That's what I miss about you, always ready to leave from somewhere and spend time together."

"Mhmmm." I hummed.

Don't she got a girl or something?

Coulda sworn I heard somebody say that.

"So you gone do that? I know you miss me, you miss me anytime we break up." She shrugged. "And that was how many?"