29| Bad Bitch From Toyko

| 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗸𝗼, 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 |
| 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 21, 2020 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 |
| 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 || 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

"Come on Orella, getcho ass up." I shooked her as she sat in the middle of me and KeKe while KeKe stood up.

"Why I gotta get up?" She mumbled rubbing her eyes.

After her lil hype moment, she fell asleep on KeKe in the car.

So I packed up all of our shit and we boarded my private jet.

Well I had to carry her cause she was knocked out.

"You don't remember? I said we was going to Tokyo." I stood up.

"WAIT WE IN TOKYO!?" She yelled.

"You really forgot huh?" KeKe asked.

"I don't remember anything that happened." Orella smiled but bounced around the jet happy.

"Aye lil mama you might wanna help us with this so we can enjoy Christmas here." KeKe told her and I smirked watching them.

"Waittttt if you got a private jet, ain't it's some people to pick up our bags?" Orella asked.

KeKe stood there then dropped her bag. "You right, OH HELPERS"

"Mane let's just go, I got a car waiting for us." I grabbed KeKe hand with one of my hands and Orella's with the other as we walked off the jet together.

We made our way to the car that was waiting on us, and got in.

I had a car ordered down here, so I'm driving.

They packed our things into the car and I pulled out heading to the Prince Hotel.

"I can't believe we actually in Tokyo." Orella smiled looking out the window. "I always wanted to go here."

So she really didn't remember us telling her that?

"I wanna try all type of different foods." KeKe smiled big.

"Mhmm while y'all checking that shit out, better know how to read and speak they language." I hummed.

"Thank you guys forreal." Orella smiled leaning forward kissing KeKe cheek then kissing mines and we smiled.