31| Christmas Day

| 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗸𝗼, 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 |
| 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 25, 2020 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 |
| 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

"GET UP GET UP GET UPPPPPP" KeKe yelled bouncing on top of me and Orella

"Whyyyy KeKe." Orella whined pulling the covers over her head.

"Cause it's Christmas, stop being a grinch about it." She frowned pulling the covers off us.

I know for a fact she was just wrapped up in my arms.

How the FUCK she get out?

"Come onnnn, we got presents to open." She pouted.

I never said ian wanna get up, that's Orella.

Shrugging I got out of the bed and went into the bathroom.

I did my morning routine and walked out pulling up my joggers a lil.

"She still not up." KeKe said I she constantly shook Orella.

"She was just up, I'm pretty sure she feel you pushing her." I said going over to them.

"AYE ORELLA WAKE YO ASS UP" I yelled in her ear and she jumped up holding her ear.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" She mugged me standing up and swinging at me but I pushed her on the bed.

KeKe stop there starting to cry. "Y'all always fucking arguing and fighting and shit, it's Christmas SMILE"

We both stopped and looked at her. "And you crying because of what?"

"I don't know why I'm crying, my feelings just deadass hurt for no reason." She continued to cry, tears rolling down her face constantly.

"KeKe what's wrong? Like forreal." Orella said as she got down off the bed and we walked to her.

(A/n: welp one good thing about a threeway, you got two people that deeply care about you🤷🏾‍♀️)

She sniffled. "It's nothing, I'm just very emotional at the moment, it'll leave."

"If you on yo period that's all you had to say." I said while Orella walked to the bathroom.

"How'd you know?" She asked.

"Because you always crying when you on yo period." I shrugged. "Real emotional, be acting like a bitch too."

"I do?" She gasped starting back to crying.

"Why would you say that shit?" Orella peeked her head out while brushing her teeth.

"All I see is toothpaste, stick yo damn head back in that bathroom." I mugged her.