36| Tatted Love

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 24, 2020 |

| 𝗞𝗲'𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝘄𝗶𝘀 |
| 𝗞𝗲𝗞𝗲 |

"LATE NIGHT SEX, I WANNA SEE WHAT THAT MOUTH DO" I yelled dancing around to the song.

"BOUNCE THAT ASS, DO IT HOW YO MAMA TAUGHT YOU" Orella yelled with me and Kentrell looked up at us.

"Nahh, when he said SKRTTTTTT RRRRMMMMM" I laughed over to song making the car noises.

"Aye whenever y'all done listening to music, we got somewhere to go." He said.

"What's wrong with you baby?" I asked climbing on his lap and he held onto me.

"Nothing." He mumbled looking back on his phone.

I snatched the phone out of his hand and he smacked his lips. "Lie to me again and I'll drop this phone in some water."

"Shii I'll shoot the bitch." Orella came out of nowhere with a gun pointed to his phone.

Me and her looked at each other then at Kentrell. "Now wassup with you?"

"It's been like days later, and neither of y'all acting like y'all pregnant." He sighed as he laid his head flat on his face.

Wow.

"This nigga." Orella put her gun up shaking her head.

I busted out laughing. "Nigga I know you ain't finna cry cause of that."

"Yes the fuck I am, cause why one of all ain't pregnant yet?" He fake cried.

"Mane you can't let the sperm settle in?" Orella asked sounding dumb as hell and I laughed.

I smacked my lips. "Stop all this simp shit and let's go to the tattoo place."

"Oh how y'all ready to go huh?" He asked raising his head up. "Both y'all gone be crying."

"Umm nigga I'm a hood bitch, ion give a fuck bout no tattoo. It ain't gone hurt me." I shrugged with a smile.

"Yeah yo hood ass gone be crying like a lil crybaby." He laughed.

"I got tattoos already, they don't hurt me." Orella shrugged and Kentrell laughed dapping her up.