1| Club nights, the crazy nights

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 1, 2020 |

| 𝗞𝗲'𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝘄𝗶𝘀 |
| 𝗞𝗲𝗞𝗲 |

| 𝗞𝗲'𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝘄𝗶𝘀 || 𝗞𝗲𝗞𝗲 |

"I know exactly what I'm talking about." I stood in the mirror doing my makeup.

"But you don't." He laughed as he watched me.

"But I do, last time I took my heel off and threw it at one of them bitches." I turned around and looked at him. "Know what she doing now? Looking out of one eye."

"Yeah I know baby, you fucked that bitch up." He licked his lips looking me up and down.

"Yup, and I fucked you up too." I smiled innocently, even though I wasn't.

"Yeah whatever, but this time ain't shit gone happen like that." He got up walking to me.

I nodded my head, trusting him halfway.

Because almost everytime we go out to a club or something, a bitch look at him, and bullshit starts.

My stupid ass always pops off at the mouth, and almost end up going to jail.

If it ain't that, it's a nigga trying to get with me, and Kentrell mean ass starts shit.

He's overprotective, and I'm overprotective.

We have every reason to be that way with each other though, so ion really care.

I know what y'all thinking, we crazy.

But we not, we normal.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me as I kissed him back. "Let's go."

We made our way downstairs, and out the house in no time.

Getting into the passenger seat, Kentrell got in the driver's seat starting the car up and pulling off.

Sitting back in my seat, I started recording myself, and taking pictures for to post.

"You wanna know something?" I asked, looking over at him.

"What baby?" He responded back keeping his eyes on the road.

"I feel like beating yo ass right now." I shrugged. "Like literally beat the fuck out of you."