16| Halloween Night

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 31, 2020 |

| 𝗞𝗲'𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝘄𝗶𝘀 |
| 𝗞𝗲𝗞𝗲 |

"At the point FUCK trick or treating, ian going

"At the point FUCK trick or treating, ian going." I shrugged.

"Fucking grown ass man dressed as a damn kangaroo, KD GO TAKE THAT SHIT OFF" Ben yelled at him.

"She coulda been lil red rodin hood." Three shrugged. "Youngboy big bad wolf, and Orella the grandma."

"Yeah and you coulda been a dog, oh wait you already is fucking lil dick bitch." Orella mugged him and I busted out laughing.

"And ian gotta take shit out, who driving me to go to these people house? I want candy." Kd smiled standing up.

"Not it." Me, Orella, and Kentrell said.

"Aye we was going trick or treating with him, just wanted to know if y'all was coming too." They stood up.

"Nahh, ian doing that shit." Kentrell laughed.

"You woulda been the cleanest goat though, since you the goat at music." Boomer shrugged.

"Yeah yeah yeah, bye." Orella said opening the door.

"Ride ass." Ben mumbled and she fake smiled at him pointing out.

Ion know why he always gotta say something to her, leave my girl the fuck alone.

She don't want you.

They all left and she closed the door locking it.

Tonight was one of them spooky looking ass nights, believe it look like that outside every Halloween.

Therefore I got candy, and scary movies ready to be watched.

That's all we was doing, fuck trick or treating.

Last time I went with the gang, we got chased by four dogs.

Getting chased by dogs be the funniest but scariest shit ever.

We made our way upstairs, with snacks and stuff going to the bedroom.

They took off their shoes since I had mines off already, and Kentrell took off his shirt leaving his joggers on.

Kentrell got in the middle as I got on one side and Orella got on the other, and we got under the covers.