27| Amongst Us

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 20, 2020 |

| 𝗞𝗲'𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝘄𝗶𝘀 |
| 𝗞𝗲𝗞𝗲 |

"On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Twelve knocks on my doe, Eleven minutes away, Ten voice messages, Nine of his glocks, Eight dead niggas, Seven of my hoes, Six toxic messages, Five threats of death, Four hundred dollars, T...

"On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, Twelve knocks on my doe, Eleven minutes away, Ten voice messages, Nine of his glocks, Eight dead niggas, Seven of my hoes, Six toxic messages, Five threats of death, Four hundred dollars, Three comments on my insta, Two heart eyes, And a dm for my number." I sung while putting up the Christmas tree and decorations.

"Ummmm KeKe, fuck is you singing? That ain't how that song go." Orella looked up from her phone at me.

"Girl that's my remix, shutcho ass up." I said. "And who the fuck got yo attention on that phone?"

"Nobody. I was texting my sister." She mumbled.

"You good?" I asked her walking over to her and sat down.

"Yeah, we was talking about my mama." She sighed.

"Oh her." I mugged. "Where's your dad?"

"With his new family." She looked off. "Never had a dad."

"Same." I said. "Mines been locked up ever since I was a kid for murdering my little brother."

"So we sharing sad stories right when Christmas coming?" Kentrell walked in drinking a Sprite.

"Sometimes we need to talk things out." I shrugged.

"Yeah but he's right, Ian tryna be sad around Christmas." She smiled.

"Speaking of that, what we doing for Christmas?" He asked.

"I wanna go on a road trip." I shrugged.

"I do too." Orella agreed. "How about Tokyo?"

"GIRL WHAT?" Me and Kentrell looked at her like she was crazy.

"Ion know, I always wanted to go there." She laughed. "But then I'm also scared. We don't speak they language."

"Duhh, but it sounds good though. I know a place we can rent out for Christmas." Kentrell smiled. "Not at Tokyo though."

"If we going for Christmas we should be getting ready now then." Orella said.

"True." I said. "So that just fucking means I decorated this house for nothing? NOTHING?"

"Nahh, it's pretty." They said.