23| The Opps

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 8, 2020 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 |
| 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

"YOU SLIME ENOUGH TO FUCK A NIGGA, YOU SLIME TO BRING A BAG HOME, I TOLD YOU NOT TO TRUST THESE NIGGAS BITCH YOU KNOW YOU DEAD WRONG" KeKe yelled dancing and bouncing around pointing fake guns to my face and shit

Doing the fucking most.

"Look ion give a fuck how hype the song is, don't pretend like you gone shoot me with yo ashy ass fingers." I said.

"LET HER WORK THE PHONEEEEE, TELL HER MEET US WITH IT" Orella dragged out hype too.

Fuck is they so hype for?

"Aye KeKe why you so hype? I'd expect you to be throwing up from pregnancy or something." I looked confused.

"Nigga you must forgot? I'm on birth control." She laughed. "CEO of FUCK THEM KIDS"

"You really don't want kids huh?" Orella asked looking at her as she turned down the music.

"I don't, I wanna live my free life first." She shrugged. "If you want kids shii let Kentrell get you pregnant."

I looked at her, and hugged her stomach poking my bottom lip out. "Orellaaaaa have my baby."

"Fuck a nigga one time, and now he want kids." She shooked her head. "I'm disappointed in you."

"You shouldn't be surprise." KeKe shrugged.

"TRYNA CONVINCE KEKE TO TELL ORELLA HOW BIG THIS SHIT GONE BE IF WE HAVE A BABY" I yelled and they busted out laughing.

(A/n: might not sound right but fuck it, I wanted to put that 💀)

Why they think I'm playing?

Imma let them have a lil fun for a while, but imma most definitely trap one of them.

"More importantly." KeKe said as she laid her body on both of us. "What we doing today?"

"Well you gone getcho ass off us, that's what." Me and Orella pushed her off us and she fell to the floor.

"Y'all don't want me no more, lemme go find me a new boyfriend and girlfriend." She stood up mugging us. "APPLICAT–"