24| Killings

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆 |

| 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗙𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱𝘀 |
| 𝗕𝗲𝗻 10 |

"Why are y'all doing this?" Kayy's she he having ass mama said as she cried

"Bitch don't fucking question me before I kill yo ass, ya daughter know damn well why we doing this." I mugged him.

"Aye Kd you okay?" Joe asked him and we both looked at him as he held an ice pack to his eye.

"DO I LOOK OKAY?" He moved the ice pack revealing his black eye.

Sooooo we had to collect everybody and bring them in one house, which we in Floyd house.

Ummm see we all got to fighting with Floyd and he punched the fuck out of Kd.

Had him knocked out for a while.

Then this nigga thought he was gone beat me and Joe ass, oh hell nawl, the fuck? I pulled the gun out on his ass.

Then we got some cooperation.

Now all these uglahhhh bitches and niggas tied the fuck up, waiting for them to arrive.

"Iyanna what the fuck did you do?" Floyd spoke and I chuckled.

"Ya daughter finna be a dead ass disowned lil girl because she done fucked up." I explained.

"NO FUCK THAT, JAZZ YOU BEEN SNITCHING!?" Iyanna completely ignored us and looked over at Jazz while Kayy looked too.

Unfortunately shorty was tied up too, since we can't trust her just yet.

"I ain't got shit to do with this." Jazz smiled.

Lying ass, looking like yo chin growing while you smile.

"YOU HAD TO, KAYY DIDN'T SAY SHIT" She continued to yell.

Kayy smirked. "Of course she did it, she always was a soft ass BITCH"

Jazz straight faced her. "But you about to be a dead little bitch, so who wins that?"

"This fucked up." Iyanna voice started to so high pitched.

"I know they ain't about to do shit to me." Her mama shrugged.

"Bitch shutcho old ass up, tryna be young and shit. Yeah I seen you eyeing me, if you wanted to fuck that's all you had to say." Joe mugged.

"But ion like old pussy, might have dust come out when I stick my dick in you." He shrugged.

That's when Floyd started trying to get untied but I looked away carelessly.