40| Always & Forever

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 31, 2021 |

| 𝗢𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 |
| 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 |

"You are under arrest for being a sexy ass daddy

"You are under arrest for being a sexy ass daddy." I smirked looking at Kentrell.

He laughed shaking his head as he held Taylin. "Always playing."

"You don't play enough." KeKe said. "But it's coo, cause since imma cheerleader for Halloween, imma kick yo ass in the face."

Since last Halloween we ain't dress up or nothing, me and KeKe decided to dress up this year.

I'm a police and she a cheerleader.

Wanted us to do matching butttt she said she wanted to show off her flexibility.

Think she taking her role a lil to serious, cause all she been doing is flipping around here.

I honestly ain't know she was that flexible.

Nevermind, yes I did.

"I wonder if you gone be acting like this tonight, when I lay this dick on you." Kentrell smirked looking at her.

"Nope, don't talk like that around Tay Tay." I picked him up seeing that he was sleep.

"Girl he gotta know how he came here." Kentrell chuckled. "Plus he ain't listening to us."

"I wish Katlin was up." KeKe pouted. "She likes me more than any of y'all."

"And ion appreciate that because I pushed her out my pussy, how the fuck she gone act fake towards me?" I shooked my head walking upstairs to their room.

They like twins basically, they can even feel when they not around each other anymore.

They both cry.

I think it's cute.

Laying him inside of the big crib beside her, I smiled looking at them sleep.

I know they gone be bad ass lil kids, but until then I'll enjoy them being quiet.

Turning off the light, I let the door stay open making my way downstairs.

Walking back into the living room, KeKe was straddling Kentrell as she sung to him and I laughed recording them.

"Ouuuuu for all of my prettyyyy, and all of my ugly too, I'd love to see me from your point of view." She sung and Kentrell shooked his head laughing.