4| Just three new friends chilling

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 15, 2020 |

| 𝗞𝗲'𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝘄𝗶𝘀 |
| 𝗞𝗲𝗞𝗲 |

"It's not really unbelievable, do you see how long it took to give you yo answer?" I asked putting lotion on my arms

"It's not really unbelievable, do you see how long it took to give you yo answer?" I asked putting lotion on my arms. "This a whole new month."

"But still you woulda been beat me and the hoe that asked up." He said.

I know I would have, he's completely right.

But she's just different.

Pulling down my sleeves, I turned around to look at him.

"Yeah I know, but I guess I'll let her slide." I mumbled walking up on him. "You look sexy as fuck daddy."

He smirked, grabbing my waist pulling me to him as he looked down at me in my eyes. "Couldn't be too sexy, you ain't giving me no kiss or nothing."

I chuckled wrapping my arms around his neck giving him a kiss as he kissed me back.

His hands traveled down my body as I felt his hand go to my ass, squeezing it while pushing me up against the wall.

I quickly pushed him back breaking the kiss. "Okay okay okay, wait till later."

He smacked his lips. "Mane whatever, come on."

Lil mad ass.

I shooked my head grabbing my phone and purse, following him out of the room.

We walked out the house, got in the car, and got settled in before he started the car up and drove off.

"I'm not even gone lie, she look like the type of girl you'd be with." I looked over at him. "That's why I was making such a big deal about y'all talking."

"Shii you making a big deal bout us talking when y'all kissed, but I know she does. Ion want her though." He shrugged. "I told you I was done with that cheating shit."