26| Attitude Fixing

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 16, 2020 |

| 𝗢𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 |
| 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 |

"Know what I think?" I asked Kentrell as I sat on his shoulders playing in his hair while one of his hands was rubbing up my leg and the other holding his blunt

"What?" He blew out smoke.

"She just doing this to make us jealous." I responded.

Wonder how his hair smell.

"Yeah i figured but either way I'm cooling off that." He said. "I'm not just with her, I'm with you too."

"That's right baby." I smiled kissing his cheek and taking the blunt out of his hand taking a few puffs.

KeKe had recently left to hang out in the mall with Jazz.

She's been acting a bit funny these past days, and me and Kentrell don't know why.

Barely even talking to us.

Like what did we do?

"Now why the fuck is you on my shoulders?" He questioned for the 100th time.

"Because I asked and you said no, and no means yes." I shrugged. "Plus I wanna play in this nappy ass hair."

"I think you got that shit twisted babygirl or either I'm really is stupid." He laughed as I handed him the blunt back.

"Nahhh I'm just spoiled and I don't believe in the word no." I smiled.

"So if I threw you off my shoulders and yo ass went flying across the room would you believe in no then?" He asked.

"Nahhh, I'd believe beating yo ass though." I mumbled while laying my head on top of his head. "I miss KeKe."

"Oh thought you wasn't worried about that though." He smirked. "Lil lying ass."

"I didn't say I was worried, I said I missed her. It's a different." I pushed his head. "She better bring her ass home."

"And if she don't? What you gone do?" He asked me.

"Get my ass up and go looking for her." I climbed off his shoulders straddling him.

"Not in this lil ass shit you ain't." He mumbled playing with my top.