9| Revenge

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 5, 2020 |

| 𝗢𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 |
| 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 |

"No cause she straight up hiding from me, cause she know she done fucked up

"No cause she straight up hiding from me, cause she know she done fucked up." Ke'Andra snapped as she paced around the room with her gun in her hand.

She had went live earlier on Kentrell phone, was saying crazy and funny shit.

Comments went crazy about what happened in room 303, meanwhile I'm still a bit confused.

Was pretty sure Kentrell had took that gun though, but shittt she popped out of nowhere with a gun.

And funny thing, he ain't even try to take it from her.

"You know where she live?" I asked.

"Yeah, hell yeah. I wanna go shoot her house up so fucking bad." Ke'Andra mumbled. "Broke ass live with her mama."

"Ain't nobody stopping that." Kentrell spoke up. "Orella with the shit, already strapped up. Let's go."

"What if she not there? I been looking all around for this bitch so I can beat her ass, fucking crunchy ass edges." She said.

"Yo how the fuck y'all even end up friends? She ugly as a motherfucker, and her hair a bit rusty and dusty." I laughed.

"Cinnamon Toast Crunch hair having ass." Kentrell chuckled.

"Don't do my favorite cereal now." Me and Ke'Andra said at the same time.

"I give no fucks, beat both of y'all asses." He shrugged.

"Let's not get off topic." I smiled before pulling Ke'Andra down to sit beside me. "What you wanna do to this hoe?"

I'm behind whatever it is she wants.

Her and Kentrell were there for me when I needed somebody so imma be there for them.

Ian even gone lie, when Kentrell kissed me it was wrong but it felt right.

I also ended up telling Ke'Andra, and turns out she already knew but wasn't mad.

Which is crazy, cause I thought she was gone blow my head off my body.

But I slick feel like they welcoming me into their lil love life.

I think I became attracted to them both the night I met them.