21| Celebration

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 30, 2020 |

| 𝗢𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 |
| 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 |

"Can't trust decision when you near me, get myself caught in your crossfire

"Can't trust decision when you near me, get myself caught in your crossfire." I sung along to Hit Different by SZA.

"You a wild one, and I'm wading in you like it's COOL water, like it's COOL when you pull up BOO'D up with a NEW and it's not me." KeKe came out of nowhere as we started dancing and singing to the song.

"ALL THAT I KNOW ISSSS, MIRRORS INSIDE ME, THEY RECOGNIZE YOUUUU, PLEASE DON'T DENY MEEEE" We both yelled, dancing and grinding against each other.

"HIT DIFFERENT HIT DIFFERENT HIT DIFFERENT" Kentrell walked into the room and we busted out laughing.

"Really?" KeKe asked while laughing. "You deadass did that shit?"

"What? I wanted to join whatever y'all call what y'all was doing." He shrugged sitting on the bed. "And why y'all think imma let y'all out the house like that?"

I scoffed. "Nigga ain't shit wrong with my outfit."

"Half yo ass showing." He looked me up and down. "And half yo ass gone be showing, all you gotta do KeKe is bend down to tie yo shoes."

She smacked her lips. "Nigga you the one that told us to get dressed up for a celebration, don't make me punch you in yo shit."

"Look y'all ain't about to start that arguing, just like me and KeKe ain't changing." I broke in the argument.

"You ain't helping, you fired from being the peacemaker." Kentrell looked at me.

"Nigga fuck you." I stuck my finger up.

"You know I been waiting on that, quit playing and come do it." He smirked.

KeKe chuckled. "Just realized you ain't get to eat her pussy, yeah you missing out."

"KeKe shutcho ass up before I send you to Drake so he can sing how much he love you." He mugged her.

"I- if you want me to go to Drake, just say that." She shrugged. "And that old ass song, the fuck up."

"Can we just go?" I asked them.

"Yeah, let's just go." Kentrell stood up.

" Kentrell stood up