11| Accidents & Drinks/Blunts

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 13, 2020 |

| 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 |
| 𝗡𝗕𝗔 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗯𝗼𝘆 |

"Ion see why you got that hot ass shit on, when we going to the FUCKING BEACH" KeKe yelled at me and I took my hand pushing her back in her seat

"Shut the fuck up, I know where we going. Imma take it off, DUHH" I looked at her stupid.

How fucking stupid do they think I am?

"I can't believe we going to the beach." Orella stuck her head in the front. "I never been."

"Wait you serious?" I asked her. "Damn you ain't living life."

"Yeahhhh, I'm scared of the water since ion know how to swim." She mumbled.

"You a grown ass women and can't swim." I laughed. "Hell nawl, I'll show you."

Today we was getting away from everybody.

Seem like the internet broke when Joe posted that picture of us.

So we all got off Instagram, and our phones completely.

Orella said she wanted to spend time with just us, so that's what we been doing.

I never met somebody that wants to be around us this much.

She deadass the peacemaker in this, since she always calming us down.

Pulling up to the parking spot, I parked, and we started to get our stuff.

Getting out, we looked around seeing that there weren't any people around.

And it was getting dark.

Perfect.

KeKe started running the water with a smile on her face like a lil kid.

I shooked my head smiling as me and Orella followed her.

We set our stuff down, and KeKe instantly ran to the water.

"Is she always this excited?" Orella asked as we looked at her.