14| Gotta Blast

| 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 |
| 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆 |

| 𝗞𝗲'𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝘄𝗶𝘀 |
| 𝗞𝗲𝗞𝗲 |

"Yeah what y'all gone do now? I can spray this bitch up, and all y'all gone drop dead like roaches." Kayy smirked at us.

"For one you the roach." I chuckled. "Pussy ass bitch don't even know how to use it."

"Wanna be Keke ole clown ass bitch." Orella laughed.

We really don't take Kayy serious even when she got a gun.

Cause this bitch ain't really bout it.

Kentrell and the gang had disappeared.

Don't even ask me where they went, because I have no fucking clue.

Now if she was gone kill all of us, she woulda shot them when they left.

This bitch ain't got a lick of sense.

Now we stuck with her annoying ass, feeling like I'm babysitting.

She has a weak ass mind too.

"If you was really bout it, you woulda been shot that shit." Orella picked at her nails as Kayy looked pissed off.

"You and that hole on yo shoulder can get the fuck." I said. "Feeling like I'm playing peek a boo with it."

Next thing I know she cocked back the gun and aimed it at me first.

I laughed with a big smile.

Ian scared to die, if it's my time then it just is.

"AYE" I heard Kd voice.

We all turned and looked seeing him and the gain standing there with a big ass Missal.

"DO WE HAVE A PROBLEM?" He yelled as the Missal moved around with each word before landing on her.

"HEADSHOT BITCH" Ben yelled making me and Orella look back at her.

Her body froze before she suddenly took off running.

That bitch running like a track star.

A unfamiliar girl ran with her, ian even know she was here.

They hopped in the car and pulled clean off, can hear their tires scraping the ground from how fast she pulled off.

"THAT BITCH REALLY SAID NOT TODAY" Kd busted out laughing.

"YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE HOE" Joe agreed with him as the gang started geeking.

Kentrell shooked his head, looking upset before passing up going upstairs.

I looked at Orella as she looked at me with a frown.

"Y'all better go cheer y'all nigga up." Boomer bumped past us. "Standing there looking like two lost puppies."

"Nigga shut up, with yo I'll bite you looking ass." I mushed his face before feeling somebody pulling me away from him and upstairs.