Chapter 53: London Diary ~1

**********

Not Proof read ..Ignore the mistakes..

Please Read the Author Note below...

*******

Chapter 53: London Diary ~ 1

"It was rather beautiful:

The way he put her insecurities to sleep..

The way he dove into her eyes and starved all the fears

and

Tasted all the dreams she kept coiled beneath her bones..."

~ Christopher Poindexter

Flight Towards London...

Morning...

Khushi was looking outside.. The sunrise making her mesmerise.. They had a very early morning flight so as soon as the flight took off, Arnav closed his eyes holding her hands tightly.. Khushi finally looked at Arnav who still in the same position.. His eyes closed, probably he is having a peaceful sleep.. Khushi slowly traced her one finger on his handsome face and finally put her finger on his lips.. as if in reflex Arnav kissed Khushi's finger and mumble, " I love you Khush.." and again drifted to sleep, Khushi smile... Arnav and his love for her..sometimes Khushi questions herself, will she able to meet up with the intensity??

Few hours later...

AR Apartment..

London...

Arnav and Khushi finally settled themselves comfortably in their respective rooms. It is a very comfortable duplex apartment with four bedroom, dinning, living, kitchen and a lavish balcony. Khushi choose the attached balcony room and smiled thinking how Arnav pouted like a adorable kid when she told him to live in the separate room.. He was not happy with the arrangement but did not argue much.. Because Khushi knew with one or other reason, he will surely come to her doorstep and will cuddle her to sleep.. Khushi inhaled sharply when a pair of warm hands encircled her waist. Arnav slowly peppered soft, tender kiss through her jaw line and with a swift turn they became face to face..

Khushi felt her shivered looking at Arnav's passionate gaze.. The way he is looking at her unnerving her..

" Are you scared, Khush??" Arnav asked with his ever so husky voice.

"and why so?" Khushi asked while looking at his brown pool.

"Staying with me for two weeks.. ALONE.." Arnav emphasize the word alone which made Khushi's throat dry with a sudden need to touched by Arnav, but she replied,

" Why would I ? I had already spend numerous night alone with you.. Remember you are a thief who loves to sneak around.." Khushi replied with a cheeky smile while Arnav too laughed aloud.. slowly, he pecked Khushi's lips and rubbed his nose on her rosy check and whispered, " But I am scare Khush..."

" Why?" Khushi whispered back already sensing the warmth sipping inside her with the mere closeness with Arnav..

" I don't know how to control myself around you.." Arnav replied honestly and Khushi snapped her eyes open.. they were looking each other without blinking for once. Khushi was touched hearing Arnav's confession. She is also sailing the same boat like Arnav.. staying so close with him, only making her resolve go weak..