Answer By The Characters

Answers By The Character

This section is continuation of the part "Question to the Character"..

Many of the readers had asked different questions to the selected characters.

Here the Characters are ready with your answers..

So, here you go...

There are the selected characters who will give your answers below.

The answers are given through inline comment against their particular name... and the name of the readers is also mentioned along with the questions.

[ I have only selected the questions here.. Many readers have gave their opinion... sorry, but that could not count as a question. Direct questions are selected.. and I am really sorry to say that, after reading your response, I felt readers do not read the story carefully... many of their questions shows that.. Anyways... let's move forwards ]

***********

Arnav Singh Raizada

Q.1 Will You again try to commit suicide after knowing the truth?(@Chanduz)

Ans: I want to live my life with Khushi and want to give her all the happiness of the world.. By the way what truth you are Talking about?

Q 2. When will you behave with Patience? (@prenii_aryal)

Ans: When Khushi will be with me, as mine forever..

Q 3. When will you stop behaving so irrationally? ((@prenii_aryal)

Ans: That I myself don't know...

Q 4. If Khushi says she need space from you, will you do that for her ? (@ twinkleemj)

Ans : If Khushi stay happy truly staying apart from me and able to move on, I will fulfil her wish.. But if she dies internally, I will erase that space between us, whether she likes it or not... This time, Khushi's happiness matters the most..

Q 5. Will you able to bring back Khushi to normal self in near future? (@madhuk3)

Ans : Yes.. I am confident, I just want another chance.. I will do everything in my power to bring back her in her former self..

************

Khushi Gupta/ Khushi Sharma