CHAPTER 20 : Claws Of Hyenas

Dedicated to RaginiKumari4, ( for identifying the 4th person correctly)

Dedicated tosuryakavi0912 (Thanks for always being there)

dedicated touser23549805,Garimasrivasatava,psuhuna,strings_of_fate4321,FlorK2D,

sreemukhee,RajeshNayak5,nilimamalladi,penbengungor1,

and To all my lovely readers and friends....

[ READ THE AUTHOR NOTE BELOW, IT'S VERY IMPORTANT ]

Chapter 20 : The Claws Of Hyenas

"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it

"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. "

~ Albert Einstein....

Flashback........

Miles away....

Harvard University Campus..

Store room...

Day 15....

Khushi was standing like a statue forgetting her resolve to get away from there any means...she was hurt beyond repair..Satisfied seeing how her lies broke the remaining strength of Khushi, Sheetal placed a hand over Khushi's shoulder to bring her back from her stupors state.

"Shocked..are we step sister? Let me clear your all confusion then..It all started when ASR first saw you in the rain few months back..He wanted a little fun with you but you gave him tough time.. It only fuel his ego..But do you know why did he suddenly changed and became a little bit sober with you? It's because of me only.. It was all his plan to ruin you, to give you pain..You know what ? your ASR himself made this plan, believe me, he only trap you to take the revenge from you, he is not used to get rejection, you know...but the most important reason why ASR humiliated you today is Because ASR loves me insanely, so I just manipulated him a little. I told "our" story to him but with a twist. He was deeply moved after listening how your mother and you spoil our little home... You know I hate you to the core .... So, I have to do it.. There is a say, you know, everything is fair in love and war....I always wanted to win over you and on the other side, ASR loves me insanely. So, when I get the clue that you are getting attracted towards ASR, I just used the opportunity.., now...tell me how do you feel Khushi defeated by your step sister through the hands of the man whom you started to love?? Is not it similar to the incident occurred years ago? Only difference that, years ago it was your father who broke you and now , the man whom you begin to love.. But betrayal is betrayal..is not it?? and in both the cases I snatched both of them, your father and your lover...How are you feeling now Khushi, the only legitimate daughter of Shashi Gupta ?? I am enjoying the show to my heart content.." all the while Sheetal looked at Khushi's face to get some of her emotions but coldness and blank expression only she got.