Epilogue

**********

Not Proof read ..Ignore the mistakes..

*********

Epilogue

"Sometimes Love needs a second chance, because it was not ready the first time.

It fails at first, but it only grows stronger and learns how to last a lifetime...."

~ Deep Inside Me

1 year 4 Months later...

Morning ...

Raizada Mansion...

" Khushi is mine," Arnav's Growling voice reached the kitchen, breaking Khushi's reverie. Khushi sighed and instructing HP to take care of the remaining preparation, walked out to the living room Arnav was arguing.

" No, mine. I saw you (kich) kissed her. Why?" was the reply Arnav got from the person in front.

" I am allowed to kiss her because she is mine, not yours. You have to stay away from her or else.." Arnav threatened.

Advay began crying and Khushi ran upto him and picked him up in her arms to comfort him, shooting Arnav a deadly looks.

" Look, Alie ( Arnav) uncle says you are only his." He complained, bawling harder now.

"No, Advay baby, I am all yours. Don't believe Arnav uncle. He is a bad boy." Khushi said, placing kisses on his chubby cheeks and trying to calm him down.

" Pwomise?" he asked adorably, looking at Khushi with his innocent, big eyes. Khushi nodded and he smiled toothly, placing a big wet kiss on the tip of her nose out of happiness and Khushi cuddled him in response.

Arnav glared at them all the while, like Khushi was cheating on him with another guy, which was completely ridiculous to even think of, in the first place.

" Don't kiss my wife.." Arnav groalws..

" You.. bad Alie ( Arnie)..You told you bring my Cinderella... No conderella for Me.. and you are soling (scolding ) Me for talking with Tushi ( Khushi).. I lobe ( love) Her.." Advay said pouting to Arnav..

" We had a deal.. You little kiddo.. You are breaking the deal.." Arnav frown annoyed..

Before Arnav could go further, Khushi interfere.. " Really now...Arnav are you for real?"

" But Khushi... listen.. Advay always.." Arnav got interrupted with Khushi's glare...

Khushi placed a sloppy kiss on Advay's cheeck much to Arnav's displeasure.. " There is no need to get scare of your Arnav Uncle.. He is always a Laad Governer.." Khushi said while Advay smile broadly, " LAL GOVO ( Laad Governer).. Buddu LAL GOVOR (Laad Govorner)..

Arnav gritted his teeth when Advay cuddled Khushi while kissing her... Before Arnav could shout anymore, doorbell rang and It was then Kuhu came to take back her child...She had asked Khushi to look after Advay for some time because she and Aman had gone to hospital as Kuhu's health was not good.. and Khushi had happily agreed to take care of Advay because she loved the child dearly and also she loves to irritate her Laad Govorner a load..

" Kuhu.. is everything okay dear?" Khushi asked in concern while Aman took Advay back in his arms..

" Khushi... I am so happy.. Advay is going to get a little sibling." Kuhu said hugging Khushi tightly..