Chapter 45 : Hand Prints On My Heart

******

Thank you for loving this story..

**********

Read The Author Note Below

***********

Chapter 45: Hand Prints On My Heart

"Hold me now, It's hard for me,

To say I am sorry,

I just want you to know...

Hold me now, I really want to

Tell you I am sorry

I could never let you go...

~ Chicago ~

Somewhere In Delhi..

Late Evening...

Arnav lightly held Khushi's face and bought it closer to his own. He whispered once again, " I Love you Khushi... give me a chance to win you back... I promise I will never let you down, Just allow me to in Khushi, allow me in your life... Please... I love you..." Khushi forgot to breathe, as his lips connected with her for the third time today. He kissed her gently, this time there was no urgency in this movements.

This is forever, it was a promise Arnav made to Khushi with every kiss. It was a moment when they finally let go of their agonizing past....

After a decade of agony and self struggle, Khushi gave " Another Chance" to Arnav and to herself, finally defeated by her heart's will..

Khushi held Arnav's face in her own hands and kissed him back. She was willing to give him everything in that moment because he meant everything to her and Khushi could not deny this fact anymore. Arnav was imperfect, he made many mistakes that Khushi did not think that she could ever forgive. But She did, because she was in love with this imperfect man and there was nothing she could do or say that would ever change that. And with his every mistakes and misfortune, it made Arnav a human being..

The regret, the guilt, the pain, her hurt and the longing Khushi saw in Arnav's eyes every time he touched her softened Khushi's heart for him just a little more. Khushi realize the fact with time, that she could not imagine being with anyone other than Arnav. But she was scared genuinely, too scared to have her heart broken again. But this moment is worth for everything.. Khushi realized what she was missing in all those years, She sensed what she was cravings all those years.. Silently Khushi was craving for Arnav and his love, Arnav to come and heal her ... and since the time at present she met with Arnav she realised it's not only her but Arnav too was cravings for her, infact Arnav's whole existence is upon Her...and this feelings was so overwhelming...

Khushi's self reverie was broken when she felt Arnav's tears between the kiss and Khushi too was sure he felt her. Arnav broke the kiss and looked at Khushi, " I will never hurt you again, I love you." He whispered. Khushi's heart went wild every time he said those three words. Arnav had said it many times now, but every time it felt like the first time to Khushi.

 Arnav had said it many times now, but every time it felt like the first time to Khushi