Chapter 37 : New Dawn

********

Stay at Home.. Be safe... stay safe...

Let help each other and be united to fight against the deathly virus...

*********

Chapter 37 : New Dawn

" With the new day

Comes

New strength and new thoughts"

~ Eleanor Roosevelt...

Early Morning...

Around 6:30 a.m.

Guest Room..

RM ..

Khushi yawn from her sleep looking at the table clock. It was after so long she had a sound sleep. Khushi literally is feeling light after awaking up.. Too much happen since last few days...one after another incident came before her eyes like a film show and her thought struck on " Arnav suicidal attempts" and the revelations that " Arnav has always loved her"...closing her eyes, Khushi take a deep breath.. Today, is a new day, the beginning of her professional career.

Khushi knew the interview is a facade to just feel her better, but she knew she will get the job.. Khushi also knew that if she would have refused Arvind or anyone never would have forced her.. But Khushi chose to stay this time, better to say, Khushi choose to face the situation this time... and truly speaking, Khushi does not has any grudged against the Raizada family, literally they did nothing.. Yes, they are partial, biased.. In their heart all of them, wanted her in this family for their beloved Chotey, it's true... Khushi knew the fact since the day she has firstly arrived in this house, almost months ago..

But now Khushi has a clear vision why all the family members secretly wanted to push her towards Arnav.. Because they all are scared, scared of losing him, once again... Arnav's suicidal attempt had unsettled all of them and deep down in their heart they still carry this fear. Khushi will not deny that her heart also stopped for few seconds when she had firstly heard about Arnav's suicidal attempt...

That's why, she has decided to work with AK fashion house.. Apart from the personal barrier, Khushi will not deny that Arnav is brilliant at his work.. In fact Khushi was amazed with his professionalism earlier the period she had worked with AK Fashion.. Besides, the office environment is very workable and the employees are co operative.. In short, Khushi will get a very soothing working environment along with international work experience.

The clock struck with 7 making Khushi jump in her place.. She has to get ready and she will be damn if she get late on the first day at her work..

**********

Morning, 8:30 a.m.

AK Fashion House..

Delhi ..

Khushi was standing in front of the giant building of AK Fashion with a new hope, new confidence in her heart, new vows in her mind and adorning a comforting smile on her face. Today, she is here to win..

After the brief interaction with Pam, the receptionist Khushi was directed towards Arnav's cabin. She was being informed that soon her interview will be taken by the MD, CEO and HR head in Arnav's cabin only..