Chapter 44 : Heart Entwined

**********

Thanks to all for your support

************

Chapter 44 : Heart Entwined

"Some scars don't hurt, some scars are numb.. Some scars rid of you the capacity to feel anything ever again"

~ Joyce Rachelle...

The Boxing Ring...

Somewhere In Delhi...

Khushi was still crying and as if in a stupor Arnav raises up his hand and slowly, gently caressed Khushi face but Khushi pushed his hand off her face. And the next second a tight slap landed on Arnav Singh Raizada's already bruised face..

It was enough to jolted back him from his stupor.. Arnav finally looked up and his eyes met with the watery hazel orbs which were spitting fire at present...

" You are sick." Khushi eyed at him in pure anger and extreme distress, "You are still a coward, what were you planning by hurting yourself? You think if you get hurt, our past will erase? Everything I went through will be vanished? You are a disgusting man,... You.. You..." Khushi cried aloud making Arnav's tears roll down from his eyes too..

" Khushi... please..." before Arnav could finish, Aman and Nk pounced on him.

" What the fuck Arnav? What kind of a psychopath are you?" Aman attacked him, " How can you be such an idiot?" NK seconded Aman.

Khushi looked at them, tried to stand up and walked away from all of them , but Arnav's hands was holding her as he silently listened to his best friend and cousin brother cursing him. Aman looked between Khushi and Arnav, and he knew what he has to do right now.

" NK, I think Romeo and Juliet need some time alone." he whistled, showing Nk the way out. "We will meet you both outside." He smiled at them before he left, pushing Nk along with him.

In a matter of minutes it was just Khushi and Arnav in the room . She helped him stand up, Arnav was groaning in pain.

Khushi stared at him, and Arnav at her. The misty hazel orbs meet with chocolate brown orbs... and along with them, there was Pain, agony, hurt, deceive, betrayal but above all the toxic love stays between them, which had once consumed them and still they are struggling with the scar...

Khushi waited a second before...

THWACK!

After the tight slap, Khushi punched Arnav straight on his jaw, making him surprised..

" How can you be so disgusting? How can you again try to avoid the problem instead of facing it.. You did not change a bit.." Khushi screamed aloud....

" Khushi, you have got it all wrong. I never wanted you to see this side of me." Arnav whispered still holding Khushi's hand..

" Then what the hell was that?" Khushi again screamed. " You wanted to kill yourself? And by doing so what you wanted to prove? That because of my harsh words you are.. you are.." Khushi could not able to complete her sentence while a wave of agony hit her badly..

" I have been street fighting since I was seventeen. It's my way of channelling my anger. But I stopped after I met you." Arnav whispered making Khushi froze in her place. " You have distracted me from a lot of bad things in my life Khushi. And without you, I felt lost. But look at me, you are my light but I pushed you in dark.. I .. I am.." Arnav could not able to complete his sentence instead closed his eyes in pure agony.. His remorse was clearly visible on his face...