Chapter 41: In Your arms

**************

The number of Covid 19 infected population is just increasing irrespective of Lock down... Now as community spread already happened, so it's on our hands to keep ourselves safe and free of disease...

Once again...

It's my earnest request please, follow the safety measures..Help yourself and help the nation..

Be safe...keep everybody safe...Stay at home..

Pray for all...

Our unity can help us to overcome the situation...

***********

Chapter 41 : In Your Arms

" I wish time could just stop when I am in your arms,

Because It's the best feeling ever.."

~ Anonymous ...

4:30 p.m.

Khushi's Apartment..

Confessing his every sins he has bestowed on Khushi and his undying love for her in front of the whole University and on the live show, Finally Arnav left the stage hurriedly and soon the auditorium leaving behind a surprised Shyam, bewildered Anjali and confused Sneha along with a huge audience who became speechless.

But Khushi did not miss the tears which was rolling from his eyes.. Unable to control her overwhelming emotions, Khushi put a palm on her mouth to prevent crying out loud..though the traitor tears continuously rolled down from her eyes.

Only one thought was ringing in her head that is, " Arnav had apologize to her and confess his love for her publicly..."

"I love you...Come back please Khushi.. I am waiting for you...Don't forgive me immediately but give me a chance to earn your forgiveness" Those words continue to ring in her mind replacing every other thought making Khushi cry a little more...

With every passing second the intensity of Khushi's cry just increased. She felt a whirlpool of emotions is making her vulnerable, something is breaking inside her. Khushi could not put her finger what she is actually feeling now, probably she does not want to, all she is feeling that a years of penetrating, suffocating burden and heartache is slowly leaving her behind. All she could remember the tear strain eyes of Arnav and his confession, all Khushi just remember the agony of Arnav's voice and his painful voice which was pleading her to give her a chance.

What Arnav did today is required a lot of guts, actually... Confessing his sins and wrongdoing in front of the media and the whole world, is not a matter of joke.. Once Arnav had humiliated Khushi in the same Auditorium of Harvard University but there were few batches of students were present. Definitely that was public humiliation and a very low move from Arnav side but did not he repent enough?

Khushi could not ignore the fact that whatever Arnav did today was surprisingly acting as a soothing balm on her bruised heart.

Khushi wonder, was she actually waiting for a public apology from Arnav all this year? It's not the first time Arnav has apologized to her.. Since she has come to Delhi in RM, Arnav did not leave a single chance to show her how much he is sorry for his previous act and tried to be reasonable with her. Though Khushi totally had blocked Arnav's all kind of advances but still in few weak moments, when she let her guts down, like in the night of fashion show, she indeed felt the genuineness in Arnav actions.