CHAPTER 16 : BETRAYED SOUL

Dedicated to AradhanaAcharya2,HariPushpam,RajeshNayek5,user23549805psuhuna

and to all my lovely readers and friends

Chapter 16 : Betrayed Soul

" When you betray somebody else, you also betray yourself "

~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

Flashback ..

Six Years and few months back...

Early morning at 7 a.m.

Day 15....

XYZ Hotel....

Arnav opened his sleepy eyes only to witness the most beautiful site ever..Khushi, his Kush is sleeping peacefully in his arms. But the moment he tried to get up he felt something heavy on his body...Then only he realized their position, precisely Khushi's position...Khushi Gupta was sleeping all over him.. In a taekwondo position... shaking his head Arnav looked at her innocent, baby like face, so beautiful...so serene....

The memories of last night came rushing and Arnav wide his eyes looking at Khushi... a drunk Khushi, her worried behaviour, his own dilemma, but above all the memories of their intimate moments , Khushi's demand, His promises....

THEY HAVE SHARED SOME BLISSFUL MOMENTS.... KHUSHI HAD SAID SHE LOVED HIM....THEY HAVE HAD THEIR FIRST KISS.......

Arnav slowly put his finger on his lips, the touch of her petal on his rough one, is still fresh in his mind.. that was magical...Arnav could not remember about his first kiss or first time but For him....This was His first proper kiss too....

He felt so contented...so peaceful...so complete...

His eyes travel to Khushi's swollen lips.... smug lipstick, thoroughly kissed lips, the red hue in her cheek and stunningly glowing skin...and realising that, he himself is the cause for this change in Khushi Gupta, he felt immense pleasure and a sense of possessiveness came back in him..

She is his...Khushi is Arnav's....and He remembered the promise to love Khushi for rest of his life...yes...he will stick on his promise....

And looking at her face a sudden desire to devour her lips once again almost began to consumed him...But he shook his head...NO....they have many thing to sort out ... he need to talk with Khushi first, ask her what is the actual truth, then only he can move forward with Khushi...but one thing for sure, He will neither force Khushi for anything nor will avenge her...because Avenging her somewhere revenging himself more...

Taking a deep breath finally Arnav slowly came out from the bed placing Khushi securely in the bed and placing a soft kiss on her cheek. He got freshen up and then decided to go for a morning walk just in hotel backyard...

Arnav was about to exit the room then suddenly like a pull he looked back and came to the bedside, looking intently towards her beautiful features he stays there for sometimes, as if drinking her beauty, then slowly again pecked her forehead, kept one key at the bed side table and finally leave the room locking the main door.