CHAPTER 15 : Touching Your Soul

Dedicated to user23549805,sreemukhee,BSRaizada,Manahil4,strings_of_fate4321,psuhuna,

@Garimasrivasatava, pengengungor1,RIYADAS209,AmishaRani3, Ananya_malik,AminaTaliep3,

saranyasingharavelu,maniraj26,babysidhu123,Dhayaram,thivaghini,Yuvonie,swaron123,RaginiKumari4

and all my lovely readers and friends for their support....

Chapter 15 : Touching Your Soul

" Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage... "

~ Lao Tzu

Flashback ..

Six Years and few months back...

Private Jet towards India ...

At 2 p.m.

Day 14...

Kuhu's Pov...

It's been almost 4 hours since I came to know the news...The devastated news.. Aman's father is No more... When Arvind uncle told us the news, the actual news to my dad, I did not get the heart to tell Aman ...He was already so devastated...Something terrible happened between him and Arnav... as much as I knew Aman, he is a very sorted person, very calm , strong and organized person...he never judge a person without analysing something..

From his childhood he had faced enough and that make him very strong... but he has some weakness too like the other human beings...and Arnav Singh Raizada is one of his weakness...

I still remember the silly little fights with Aman in the initial days of our relationship...I was so much in believe that Arnav is not a good boy, because of his reputation and friend circle..But Aman has the immense trust on his Arnee..and I always believed in Aman.. Eventually I also agreed that Arnav is not that bad but he is very impulsive, he had anger issues and I also felt he is immature too...I never bothered about it but the moment Arnav take an entry in my Khushi's life everything changed...

I was so much worried initially but I started to closely observe Arnav and yes, I felt he loves Khushi...there is two reason why I allowed Arnav in Khushi's life, one, because I felt Arnav's feelings for Khushi is genuine and deep rooted and secondly, definitely because of Aman...