CHAPTER 17 : When Truth Strikes

Dedicated to Angel_arshi23,RajeshNayak5,user23549805,Garimasrivasatava,

psuhuna,strings_of_fate4321,PurnimaVarma,arnavkushi1,Manahil4,

and all my lovely readers and friends who supported me all along in this journey.

Chapter 17 : When Truth Strikes

" Lies run sprints, but the Truth runs marathons. "

~ Michael Jackson....

Present day...

RM

Delhi...

The moment Khushi came out from the taxi and stand infront of the huge mansion, a sense of familiarity hit her..She had seen this place before, she had here before, she looked at the name plate again, RM...No, as per as she remember, she does not know about any RM...But why it's so familiar, it's similar like Santivan...Though she had came here just once but she had a good memory of Shantivan, specially the beautiful garden area...

But how is this possible. "Why not?? This may be the mansion of another rich family of this society. Don't unnecessarily panic yourself." Khushi consoled herself.. Lavanya stands beside her after paying off the taxi and then together they go to the entrance...

Crossing the main gate, both of them took their steps forward and with every step, Khushi's heartbeat increased...she is feeling something is going to change. She looked at Lavanya but frown a little; Lavanya is constantly messaging someone...

Anyways, standing infront of the main door, they finally rang the door bell and the moment door opened, smiling face of Payal greeted them..They entered in the house and came to living room..But the moment Khushi looked at the people gathered in the living room, she froze in her position.

There standing Ratna Singh Raizada along with Arvind Singh Raizada with teary eyes and a warm smile on their face... Khushi was feeling chocked.. no No No...it can not be true...please...let it be a dream...

But when Arvind Singh Raizada said, " Welcome both of you in Raizada Mansion" Khushi knew it's not a dream but a bare reality... suddenly something struck her mind, ohhh yes... Khushi thought to herself, " I can recognize them as Ratna Aunty and Arvind Uncle but they can not.. They have seen me last 17 years ago, I was a 8 years old child then...So, no need to get tense..It's all official, it's all for one week...just one week... Relax Khushi relax..."

Her monologue was broken by Payal's voice.. " let me introduce with my family first.. You know me, I am Payal Singh Raizada.. elder daughter in law of this house. Meet my Naniji, mom, dad, chote papa, choti ma ...." With that Payal introduced both the girl with everyone present there.. Akash, Nk and Shyam were in their respective work places and Kuhu and Anjali were out with Sneha and Advay for some shopping.

After that, Khushi and Lavanya was guided towards their guest room. The moment Khushi left the place, Ratna broke into tears, " She did not recognize me...she did not.. Pakhi did not recognize her Ratna aunty..."

" You are wrong Ratna, she recognized us but did not acknowledge us.. She did it willingly .." Arvind replied slowly...

" What? Why , why Pakhi will not Acknowledge us?" Ratna asked disbelieve..