Chapter 28 : Beautiful Mirage

Dedicated to GenuteVaisviliene,gauripjoshi, Haripusham, sweetydoll32, sonalibagri,

saranyasingaravelu, anjuarshi, Mehakshakir,  arnavkushi1, atom_brown_eyes,

Ananya_malik, user17886823, Shamzz94, ilfordian, Priyankagupta, AmishaR3,

and all my friends and readers.....

Chapter 28 : Beautiful Mirage

" Love what loves you but never hate what hates you.

For hate is the burden to exhaust the stars in you.."

~ r.m.drake

XYZ Mall.....

Delhi...

7: 30 p.m.

2 Days before Fashion show....

It was evening at 7:30 p.m. Khushi was waiting for the person through whom she is planning to break Arnav totally on day after tomorrow's Fashion show. Khushi remember the incident of cafeteria. She was so guilty after humiliating Arnav that she thought not to pursue with further plan. But Arnav's " I do not care" attitude has irked her. So, now Khushi is waiting for the person whom she loath the most.

" Hello.. Khushi..." the moment the voice reached Khushi's ear, Khushi closed her eyes. 6 years, 6 long years has past still the wound is raw. And now this is the time to heal them. Khushi chanted herself, " Whatever I am going to do to BOTH OF THEM, they deserve it.."

Taking a long, deep breath, Khushi turn towards the person with her most fake smile, " Welcome back my dear step sister... My darling SHEETAL...."

" Thanks Honey... I am really glad that you finally understand me and Arnav are made for each other." Sheetal smirk after the comment while taking the seat opposite Khushi.

" Of course that's why I have contacted with you. Before we should proceed what will you like to have?" Khushi showed her best fake smile making Sheetal frown a little.

" Only a cup of coffee... and please come to the point, I don't have much time to waste." Sheetal replied with attitude.

" Definitely. I will not take much of your time, After all you have to join your night shift of the bar where you are currently working as a bar dancer to earn your bread and butter, is not it, Sheetal dear?" The moment Khushi uttered those words, Sheetal's face lost all her colour.

" Wh..what are you ..Talking about? What nonsense?" Sheetal stammer a little while her face remain pale.

" I am just telling the truth. I know everything about your whereabouts, you know I just got the information within last few days. How much you try, but you cannot deny the fact that I am the LEGAL HEIR OF GUPTA'S. Your mother and you tried your best but your all plan regarding taking over the property failed. I am grateful to lawyer uncle that he showed your actual place to you and your mother and secured what belongs to me. This is different thing that, I refused to accept the wealth. Truth is that I am not a beggar but You are..." the smirk of Khushi's face was not leaving and Sheetal fumed with anger.