•『 𝖎 : 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗 』•

╭━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━╮

Eric: Oh no, you broke her.

Jaehyun: Hey human.

Sangyeon: Sunwoo- please, can you sit down?

Sangyeon managed to make him sit while the others were busy waving their hands in front of me.

Jacob: Were we wrong about her being a human?

Kevin: Yeah, she's acting like a robot.

??: Don't be absurd, they won't be able to make a robot this pretty.

Y/n: Excuse me?

He smiled at the others.

Juyeon: You're welcome. Hi, I'm Lee Juyeon.

I shook my head, continuing to process everything that was going on. I shivered.

Y/n: I can't go home?

Younghoon: Yeah, looks like it.

I gasped.

Y/n: Tell me you're lying. There must be a way back home!

Hyunjun: Ai, stop with the shouting, there is a way.

Y/n: Then tell me how!

Sangyeon: Ah, I think you should calm down first.

★彡

They brought me into a room which seemed to be a study. I sat down and drank the water the pretty boy offered me. I cautiously looked around. I only saw the pretty boy and Sangyeon in there with me.

Sangyeon: Feeling better?

Y/n: I guess...

I took in a deep breath.

Y/n: You can start.

Sangyeon: Okay, uhm, so...

He took a seat in front of me.

Sangyeon: You entered a secret passageway that led you here. You see, that passageway isn't always open 24/7, but once every month. That's why you couldn't return when Hyunjun was trying to escort you back. Any questions so far?

I hesitantly nodded.

Y/n: Why...was there the passageway in the hotel, in the room, room number 73, my room?

Sangyeon: The owner of the hotel is also from Naria. He usually stays at the human world to take care of the hotel. He decided to help me out with a business of mine and that was how the passageway was created. About the room, it was the room no one really reserved. Just...five to seven people reserve it in a year and that's it. There are only some who had been in your shoes, majority of them didn't ignore or misunderstand the receptionist.

I was a bit offended but I didn't have time to argue with it.

Y/n: Is there a time limit when you go out?