•『 𝖎 : 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊 』•

╭━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━╮

Chanhee: Ah~ I guess I've said too much information about the royal family. You should continue on cleaning.

He went back to washing the dishes while I still stood there, processing everything he just told me. I sighed and continued mopping the floor. Time flew by really fast that day, with no one to disturb us and nothing to be anxious about. Chanhee and I were at a balcony, staring at the scenery.

Y/n: You mentioned the sun but, I see nothing except for the sky.

I observed the sky.

Chanhee: The sun never really shows here in Naria. It's hidden behind those layers.

He pointed at nothing but the sky.

Y/n: I was about to complain since it didn't make sense that there's still light when the sun is not even visible but now it makes sense that you mentioned the layers covering the sun.

Chanhee: Are you interested in stuffs like that?

Y/n: I just kind of involuntarily read it in a book and, yeah, you can say I'm into it. I'm curious about it.

Chanhee: Well, there are times it's visible. But it's always like an eclipse if it does.

He shrugged and stood up.

Chanhee: I'll be back in a while.

He walked inside and I stared blankly at the empty seat. I sighed and drank the cup of tea on my hand. I wanted to check my phone but I didn't have the energy to go downstairs.

Younghoon: Is this seat taken?

I turned my head.

Y/n: Not right now, you can sit until he's back.

My eyes awkwardly roamed around as he took a seat. I just couldn't be normal when it came to handsome boys who aren't my friends, especially when they're vampires.

Younghoon: Why did you have to lie to Sangyeon like that?

He coolly asked while gazing at the scene.

Y/n: What do you mean?

He sighed and fixed his gaze on me.

Younghoon: I was there when you ranted to Chanhee earlier today.

Y/n: I- that-

Younghoon: I was there because I heard Chanhee complaining about this and that. It woke me up, to be honest.

Y/n: Sorry to bother your sleep. It was all my fault actually.

I looked away from his gaze.

Younghoon: Don't blame it on yourself. Just straight up say "Chanhee is so stubborn" and I will agree with you.

I giggled softly.

Y/n: Yeah. Still, he maybe stubborn but he still has a soft side.