•『 𝖎 : 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊 』•

here is your long awaited
chapter update dearies~

-𝕭

╭━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━╮

The royal carriage soon reached the castle and I had absolutely no energy left to protest anymore. The Prince got out before the soldiers dragged me out from there.

Heeseung: Don't be too harsh with her, boys. She's the future queen.

He glanced back a bit before continuing to face his broad back at us while heading to the castle.

Mind: "Future queen" he says, we both know that he's going to kill me sooner or later.

I glared at him and continued to follow him from behind with the soldiers beside me. The Prince nodded at one of the guards and Jungwon and Haruto were immediately released from the castle.

Y/n: Jung-

The soldiers held me back and covered my mouth once again. It did not look like I was allowed to talk there.

Jungwon: Y/n?

He was truly confused to see me there, being held captive by the soldiers. Haruto, at the other hand, knew exactly what was happening but he could only watch me off with regret in his eyes without saying a single thing.

Heeseung: I've got you now so there's no need for me to lock those two up in the cell.

He spoke without turning around. I slowly lowered my head and started sobbing softly. The emotions I had been bottling up inside were too much to handle for me.

Mind: Will I ever have the chance to escape this place without having to sacrifice anything?

A butler looking lad walked up to us and slightly bowed before speaking.

╔╦══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╦╗

╚╩══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╩╝

??: The room has been taken care of, Sir.

Heeseung nodded and glanced back at me before speaking to the boy.

Heeseung: Guide her there...make sure she does not plan on escaping.

The boy simply bobbed his head once and the Prince and soldiers finally left my side.

??: Follow me.