•『 𝖎 : 𝖙𝖊𝖓 』•

╭━─━─━─≪✠≫─━─━─━╮

I feel two sharp objects on my neck, making me gasp. He scoffed and stood back up straight.

Jaehyun: I'm not sure if I'm actually going to take you instead of teaching you. Was I that intimidating?

Sunwoo: Just leave.

He walked in as he sighed, taking Rouge and drinking it all in less than a second. He hissed, closing his eyes. Jaehyun turned to him, his hands in his pockets.

Jaehyun: What did you do now?

He side eyed Jaehyun and scoffed.

Sunwoo: Like you don't know what happened.

Jaehyun shrugged and took Blanc.

Jaehyun: Go find yourself a girlfriend or something. You won't be able to handle all the Rouge you have had if this goes on for too long.

Sunwoo: You aren't any better.

Jaehyun: I didn't say I am. I'm just saying that you need a girlfriend.

Sunwoo: I'm better off alone.

He left the empty bottle on the counter and walked out from the kitchen. Jaehyun snickered and drank the Blanc he was holding. I excused myself and ran upstairs.

★彡

I was drawing the curtains when the big castle caught my attention. Chanhee told me that it was the Royal Castle. Only the royals had been in there, including the guards and servants. Leaving whatever I was doing, I continued to stare at it, the lights of the different houses making it visible enough for me to see.

Mind: How can the Prince stay in there for a whole year without having to do nothing in there? I'm sure all he does is diss his parents and walk around the castle with a big frown on his face.

Chanhee: Y/n...

Y/n: Oh, are you done?

I turned to him. He chuckled.

Chanhee: I was going to ask you that, but yeah. You've done good today.

Y/n: Seriously, Chanhee, I know I made a lot of mistakes and you had to redo everything after I left.

Chanhee: You still did your best, hm? Sangyeon and Hyunjun will be back soon. You haven't eaten anything, right?

Y/n: I'm not hungry. I want to rest for now.

Chanhee: Ah, then go on. Rest well.

Y/n: Good night, I guess.

I chuckled and left for my room. I pulled off my hair tie, trying to get ready to take a shower but I remembered something.

Mind: I have no spare clothes.

I looked down at the chair and saw the only clothing I had with me. I heard a knocking sound from the window and I quickly turned around, flustered. Kevin's head popped up and I ran to him to open the window for him to get in.